LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diaper Commercials (nappy Adverts)

Ever since i was small, when ever a Diaper Commercial (Nappy Advert) came on, i got realy realy shy and emabarrased, i didnt know why, i realy didnt! but i did, i still do now, but at least i know why i do.

Anyone else?

I was the exact same way. I always felt like my family was looking at me whenever a diaper commercial came on even though they didn't know. It was like I didn't know how a normal person was supposed to react when a diaper commercial came on. Like, what are we supposed to think? Should we be embarassed for the baby wearing a diaper? One of the reasons I started was diaper commercials. I was 6 and had just had an incident in the bathroom when my drunk parents stopped wiping me. After that trigger incident I had a recurring dream that I was in a diaper commercial and I was smiling and happy wearing a diaper, just like a diaper commercial. Ever since then I felt a little guilty and would turn red when a diaper commercial came on. Even when we walked down the diaper aisle at the supermarket I would take a quick look and then turn red.

Baby Bri

I was the exact same way. I always felt like my family was looking at me whenever a diaper commercial came on even though they didn't know. It was like I didn't know how a normal person was supposed to react when a diaper commercial came on. Like, what are we supposed to think? Should we be embarassed for the baby wearing a diaper? One of the reasons I started was diaper commercials. I was 6 and had just had an incident in the bathroom when my drunk parents stopped wiping me. After that trigger incident I had a recurring dream that I was in a diaper commercial and I was smiling and happy wearing a diaper, just like a diaper commercial. Ever since then I felt a little guilty and would turn red when a diaper commercial came on. Even when we walked down the diaper aisle at the supermarket I would take a quick look and then turn red.

Baby Bri

when your parents stopped wiping you?

daja vous. thats terrible, why were they wiping you

Ever since i was small, when ever a Diaper Commercial (Nappy Advert) came on, i got realy realy shy and emabarrased, i didnt know why, i realy didnt! but i did, i still do now, but at least i know why i do.

Anyone else?

The reason why is, if you havent told anyone and keep it a secret which most AB/DL do, the tension gets real tight notice its only when your around people that dont know. your brain tells you dont look at the commercial wrong or they will find out I love diapers. but in reality they dont care how you look at it and they proably feel the same way and dont want others to see them too.

my point of viewing.

when your parents stopped wiping you?

daja vous. thats terrible, why were they wiping you

I never figured that one out. I suppose I could ask them, but part of me thought it was my fault because I would always yell for my mom to come to the bathroom and wipe me, and she did. I had a guilt complex all the way up to college and then realized that it was her fault for not putting a stop to it nicely and not teaching me when I was younger. Then I realized that a major reason why I got back into diapers was because I was never fully potty trained, wiping is part of it. And when a toddler is not fully potty trained and something traumatic happens they almost always demand to be put back into diapers. Since I was 6 and a big boy these desires manifested in diaper commercial dreams and then eventually I secretly put myself back in diapers. I wore gerber training pants at age 7 that I conned from a nieghbor kid. That started the ball rolling. Once diapers are sexualized then even knowing every nuance of causation is still futile in stopping wearing them. But it is good to know. For some reason I don't have the heart to ask my mom about it. She knows I wear diapers, but she thinks its a genetic thing since I had a crossdressing great uncle.

Hugs,

Baby Bri

I never figured that one out. I suppose I could ask them, but part of me thought it was my fault because I would always yell for my mom to come to the bathroom and wipe me, and she did. I had a guilt complex all the way up to college and then realized that it was her fault for not putting a stop to it nicely and not teaching me when I was younger. Then I realized that a major reason why I got back into diapers was because I was never fully potty trained, wiping is part of it. And when a toddler is not fully potty trained and something traumatic happens they almost always demand to be put back into diapers. Since I was 6 and a big boy these desires manifested in diaper commercial dreams and then eventually I secretly put myself back in diapers. I wore gerber training pants at age 7 that I conned from a nieghbor kid. That started the ball rolling. Once diapers are sexualized then even knowing every nuance of causation is still futile in stopping wearing them. But it is good to know. For some reason I don't have the heart to ask my mom about it. She knows I wear diapers, but she thinks its a genetic thing since I had a crossdressing great uncle.

Hugs,

Baby Bri

im still confused , do you mean:

Wipe - as into whipe something clean.

Whip - to hit something sharply with a peice of material or a whip

I was, like, 12 when my whole family went to go see the first "Godfather" movie (at a drive-in). So we're all sitting there, and suddenly it's the scene where the lady takes her shirt off. It was the first time I'd ever seen naked breasts, and I was just sitting there staring-- but also trying to be very cool, not saying a word, so my folks wouldn't say anything to me and make a big deal about it (they were very conservative and I'm... uh, not). I just played it off like it was no big deal. And that's pretty much the same thing I did a few years later, whenever a diaper commercial came on-- I'd just play like I was ignoring it, read a magazine or something till it was over. But you can bet I was peeking over the top of the magazine :whistling:

Funny-- after I told my ex-gf a few years back, she didn't join in any of my diaper reindeer games altho she was ok with me wearing... but whenever a diaper commercial came on, I'd be sitting there wondering if she was going to say something to me about it. She never did, though.

:beer:

wv