LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Iphone Friendly Chat

Koko

Guest munchkitten

and I want a billion dollars.

IPB (the people who make this board) haven't released a chat that will work with the iPhone..Or android from what I tested.

actually that is not completely true, I mean it may not be perfectly "friendly" but if you go into your network settings of your phone (specifically android anyways not sure about iPhone)and turn your browser settings to display full HTML version of each website (basically it pulls each website up as a regular browser instead of a phone website) make sure your settings do not restrict your usage, then you can absolutely use the chat service on here through your phone (at least android). I actually used my android phone for everything for the first 6 months I was on this website. My motherboard and processor melted together because there was not enough heat seeking glue and not enough air flow (my fault). Actually I used my android phone for everything PC related for an entire year. (no using a netbook). I had close to zero issues, I say close to because there was a few slight problems I remember having ( can not remember at the moment what those where) but just saying that chatting on this site is do-able (at least for the HTC Droid Eris). :)

Hm, I mean I don't know what could be preventing you from typing in the chat window. I used my droid eris just fine for months in that chat system. It refreshed and everything but it did have a few problems. Maybe it has something to do with the htc droid eris having flash support. I mean even though the droid x is a new phone than what I have. I do know that my phone does have somewhat of a full flash suport system though.