LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

We'Re Reading An Abdl Book In My Class

In my class, we have been reading the book Beloved by Toni Morrison. Have any of you read it or seen the Oprah Movie? It is really weird. It is about a mother's baby that died and it's ghost came back to life as an woman in her 20s that totally acts like a baby. It is so weird!

• Like 1

if you see it that way..... then sure it is..... hahahah although i do wonder what toni morrison would say you it you were to tell her the book reminded you of a fetish website you visit about adults who get off wearing diapers! hahahah i would like to see the look on her face......

• Like 1

its nothing to do with abdl and actually beloved could represent three different things....

Well, it's no further apart from ageplay than some of the things posted in 'diaper references'.

honestly, i've had to read Beloved for three different classes starting 11 years ago in high school, and as most recently as last year... and i still just find it an awful read... i dunno i just could not get into it and enjoy it like so many other people have been able to.....

but now... hitchhikers.... incredible!

• Like 1

I seen the hitchikers giude movie very cool !! the other book ?? nope !(Oprah nuff said lol) :thumbsup:

Yeahbut... Saying you know Hitchhiker's because you've seen the movie is like saying you've been to Disney World because you've seen it on YouTube... Don't get me wrong, the movie is great but the book is the original and by far the best (somebody's gonna get picky and say the radio series is now :P).

they dd do a really good job with the recent movie, i thought it was great... but its true, the book just has so much in it, every page is packed with hilarrity that can just not be brought into the movie... and the book is a very easy quick read....

plus if you have studied philosophy at all you will get an even bigger kick out of it!

• Like 1

Beachbnuni, please either ask everyone who posted 'off topic' to make posts on topic..

or i will consider you personally harassing me and will have to take legal action against your harassment.

thank you

and have a nice day.

• Like 1

Beachbnuni, please either ask everyone who posted 'off topic' to make posts on topic..

or i will consider you personally harassing me and will have to take legal action against your harassment.

thank you

and have a nice day.

Excuse me what are you talking about? Also, please stop messaging me, sarah_ab. Have a nice day.

yes i can delte my posts as well..... oh well..... good thing DD can see all messages that are sent, and all deleted posts.... always nice how that works isn't it?????

• Like 1

yes i can delte my posts as well..... oh well..... good thing DD can see all messages that are sent, and all deleted posts.... always nice how that works isn't it?????

Sarah_Ab I don't know why you are being hostile. Although, please try to stay on topic if you continue to post here. Thank you and have a good day.

Yeahbut... Saying you know Hitchhiker's because you've seen the movie is like saying you've been to Disney World because you've seen it on YouTube... Don't get me wrong, the movie is great but the book is the original and by far the best (somebody's gonna get picky and say the radio series is now :P).

uhm, yea. I will actually be that guy, and say that the radio program was around long before the book, seeing as how at one point they were writing and recording the show only hours (or some times minutes) before the show was airing.

That's just beachxbunni123 being herself: threatening to sue everyone in chat and in PM if we don't leave her alone, that we're 'harassing' her. Funny thing is, perhaps there's a reason why she's being singled out for contempt both here and in chat when nobody else is? Yes, methinks the problem resides with her and her inconsolable personality...for want of a better word. That's fine, let her continue on with her prattle and vitriol. I was a legend in my own mind once, too. And beachxbunni, dear...I'm still waiting on that subpoena you threatened me with. Where is it, dear?

Please do yourself a favour and say something intelligent or entertaining instead of proactively menacing everyone with 'legal action' which everyone here knows neither can nor will materialize. You know it, we know it. We're all tired of you and your panicky, antagonistic attitude. We have no problem telling this to your face in the open, and we will continue to do so. So do come on back in chat and we'll continue to remind you. Or just get over your bad self and be a human being like the rest of us.

Oh...and you and your lawyer can both "Have A Nice Day". Tum te tum...

• Like 1

This is way too fucking funny!!!! LMFAO :roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::Crylol::Crylol:

What's the report button for then, if your getting annoyed. If she is really getting harassed why doesn't she do tell a tell a mod or block the person annoying her, instead of whining about it on here. Says shes DL, more she's more like AB,LG or AK, as she isn't acting very mature. :roflmao: