LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Struggling With The Urge To Cut

Guest little_jonny

if you ever want to talk, feel free to message me. i've struggled with it for 9 years but im 3 years SI free. what are some urges making you wan to cut?

if you ever want to talk, feel free to message me. i've struggled with it for 9 years but im 3 years SI free. what are some urges making you wan to cut?

well my depression i suspect is the result of being in a bad situation for most of my life. ive always had a lot to deal with between my oldest brother robbing us blind (he got involved with drugs when he was 15, now hes like 28 and hes still involved with drugs and we recently kicked him out because living the way weve been living is no way to live (we always had to keep a close eye on our stuff with him around)), my parents (my dad yelled at me for just about every little thing imaginable; it didnt matter what you did right, he just pointed out what you did wrong and yelled at you for it. and my mom always naggs about how much of a mess the house is when it really isnt a mess) and school (in elementary school and middle school it wasnt that bad, it was almost non-existant in high school (overall i was well liked by most teachers and students, though i was always being messed with by some kids, and some teachers flat out hated me for no apparent reason) not to mention i hated my last 2 years of high school because of the schoolwork (sometimes there was way too much) not to mention the few times i got in trouble i shouldnt have , or i got in more trouble than i should have because the other person was just as much to blame, if not completely to blame and at the end of senior year i was i was struggling to pass and thats when i got depressed, started cutting, and wanted to drop out. qnd a few months ago my mom and dad got divorced and nmy dad left behind idk how much $ of unpaid bills. sorry for the long reply with bad punctuation, im on the internet on my phone which doesnt let me seperate senetences.

well my depression i suspect is the result of being in a bad situation for most of my life. ive always had a lot to deal with between my oldest brother robbing us blind (he got involved with drugs when he was 15, now hes like 28 and hes still involved with drugs and we recently kicked him out because living the way weve been living is no way to live (we always had to keep a close eye on our stuff with him around)), my parents (my dad yelled at me for just about every little thing imaginable; it didnt matter what you did right, he just pointed out what you did wrong and yelled at you for it. and my mom always naggs about how much of a mess the house is when it really isnt a mess) and school (in elementary school and middle school it wasnt that bad, it was almost non-existant in high school (overall i was well liked by most teachers and students, though i was always being messed with by some kids, and some teachers flat out hated me for no apparent reason) not to mention i hated my last 2 years of high school because of the schoolwork (sometimes there was way too much) not to mention the few times i got in trouble i shouldnt have , or i got in more trouble than i should have because the other person was just as much to blame, if not completely to blame and at the end of senior year i was i was struggling to pass and thats when i got depressed, started cutting, and wanted to drop out. qnd a few months ago my mom and dad got divorced and nmy dad left behind idk how much $ of unpaid bills. sorry for the long reply with bad punctuation, im on the internet on my phone which doesnt let me seperate senetences.

I can completely understand what you have gone through! I was made fun of from elementary and well through middle school. I was a bed wetter till I was 8 and my dad did not like that (drank a lot). I did not have many friends and my mom not only cheated on my dad through out there marriage but also told me and I was forced to keep it secret for 2 years because she said that if I told him it would completely ruin any chance of a relationship. Everyone here can tell you that I was not only depressed when I first came here but also suicidal and I cut myself a lot. I can understand what if feels like and I think a lot of people here knows what your going through as well. this is a really supportive place full of good people. It is good that you are seeking professional help. I had a councilor that I was talking to and still do from time to time.

I will say that you should know that the world can seem like an incredibly dark place but it is truelly a beautiful world full of amazing wonders, people and experiences. Try to think less about your past because you can not change it. Instead, think about your future and all the amazing things that you can accomplish, and experience. your in a good place friend full of great people and we are always here for yah. *huggles* (hope you like hugs because you will probably receive a lot of them here! :D

kato_pup

• 2 months later...

Here's my advice gone thru alot of crap too in my life and out of the things endured many of the things I love to do today blossomed my high scoop career was sprint between classes or be pulled into the bathroom by like 6 ppl and be beaten unconscious and outta this the necessity of being able to defend myself spawned my love for martial arts I now have two second degree black belts working on a third or take this for instance my friend took his own life a few years back and left me his bass I've learned to play it and play it so he'd be proud but I digress enough rambling from me my point is find ur copes perfect them and when things get to hard to push thru them put ur very heart and soul into those copes anddrift off for a bit