LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Night Mare Messes

I have night mares, the real thing, night terrors that rip me out of sleep screaming and frightened beyond endurance. Too often I end up filling my diapers during the terror, a bodily function I can't control anymore. Last night was one of those times and all I can say is: "Thank goodness for Chlorophyl!" We were both really tired last night, so Mommy did not offer to get up and change me. She helped me calm down and go back to sleep. So this morning I woke up after sleeping like a baby! Waking up screaming, wetting and messing myself, and going back to sleep! LOL I didn't even remember the mess until I sat up. Clean up is always a bore, but it has to be done. A messy diaper did not interrupt my sleep after the dream, and I was a little surprised by that. Usually I change right away. I really did feel very much like a baby! Can't say I don't love that!

Turtlepins, I think you're the greatest and love your ability to be honest and tell your story. My immediate thoughts when I read this was the expression "Can't make chicken soup out of chicken s&*%!" The corollary for you, however is that Turtlepins CAN make turtle soup out of turtle s&*%. You've taken a horrible situation and accepted what must be (at least for now...) and from there turned it into something you can actually enjoy!

What a great world this would be if we could all accept a little (in your case more than a little) adversity and turn it into a positive!! Good for you, Turtlepins!!