LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Gerber Diaper Covers

I have not seen any post on this so I thought I would start one.

The other day I noticed that Gerber vinly pants were different. They were very noisey and crinkly. I then noticed that on the tag the material used read PEVA. Apparently PEVA is a non PVC type of vinyl.

I wonder if we will sart seeing this used for adult size pants?

If so beware if you wear for the noize could pose a problem with being discrete.

For those those boys and girls that like noize this product will deliver.

What does the material feel like?

I posted something about this earlier. baby-pants is planning in coming out with adult sized "gerber style" pants made from the same PEVA materials. Here is the post:

http://www.dailydiapers.com/board/index.php?showtopic=27125&st=0&p=393401&fromsearch=1&#entry393401

Here is a link to the baby-pants page for the announcement.

http://baby-pants.com/whats_New.php

That's also an interesting pocket diaper on the new products page, but I have a couple of concerns about it. First, even though there are leg gussets, the FOE (fold over elastic) used to bind the edges and provide the elastic fit is bad about wicking wetness out of the diaper. Second, hook and loop fastners (aka "Velcro") is a PIA in the washer and dryer. It can form laundry chains even with laundry covers and the hook side attracts lint. Snaps are much better IMHO. I'll have to research PEVA and see if there are good practical reasons for getting Gerbers when they become available. For now, I get my baby pants from B4NS and prefer the enclosed elastic styles. Okay, so I really don't like wicking!

I have not seen any post on this so I thought I would start one.

The other day I noticed that Gerber vinly pants were different. They were very noisey and crinkly. I then noticed that on the tag the material used read PEVA. Apparently PEVA is a non PVC type of vinyl.

I wonder if we will sart seeing this used for adult size pants?

If so beware if you wear for the noize could pose a problem with being discrete.

For those those boys and girls that like noize this product will deliver.

Wanted to make sure I understood your post. You discovered Gerber PEVA baby pants in stores? If so I'll head for walmart to see what the material is like.

Thanks