LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hello

Baby_Mark

Well my name is Mark and I have been in and out of this fetish for about 20 years.. I am 37. I am about to graduate college here in May and I plan on moving. I am presently living in Murray,Ky. I am also on BBIF but I mainly lurk. I am pretty much closeted about this and only two people know. I have tried to stop this fetish for years but I finally figure out that I don't think I will ever be totally out of it. So I lately I feel like I have been getting my shit together and I have been doing a lot of searching up diapers again. So I hope now that there is alittle more women out there but I don't think there are enought to go around. But I hope I find me one. With that said I hope that I can also find regular diaper friends too.

Also after I graduate I hopefully will be moving. I may be moving to Huntsville,AL. But who knows.

Baby Mark

Hey! It's great to have ya with us here at Daily Diapers! It's always a great thing when we get another member. I'm glad that you've finally come to terms about this. Once you do, life's just easier in a sense. Once you "get over it" so to speak, you can stop bringing yourself down about it and chances are you'll be much happier. This is a great place if you're looking for friends, because there are a lot of awesome people here on DD. I hope that you have a great time here and I wish ya the best of luck!

-Baby D

Welcome!!! I too came to terms with my lifestyle in my late 30s and I’ve been much happier ever since. You may not find a partner for life in here, but this site will give you the tools you’ll need to introduce this lifestyle to a significant other should you decide to go that route. I just recently told my girlfriend (first person I ever told) and life has been great ever since. Many members on this site have had success this way too. Have fun!