LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Teddies Coming Tomorrow

I keep telling myself to order some Bambinos but haven't gotten around to it yet. Even though I have been quite happy with the Attends I wear, I think the fun prints on the Bambinos would be, well, lots of fun! :)

These are definitely bed wetter approved. Does anyone know if the bianco is the same as this but without the label, or is it a totally different diaper altogether? I love the little designs and all, but I like the idea of a totally plain diaper.

Since this thread seems to be standing on it's own (outside the Bambino thread) I figured I might as well respond. :P The Bianco is the same as the Teddy minus the printed design. I love them both, but prefer the teddy. With a stuffer these things are the best thing to ever happen to my DL side. I'm usually able to flood them multiple times (standing up) without as much as a drip. One stuffed Teddy Bambino will last me a long night and well into the next morning, with several big wettings and they even stand up to my "toss and turn" sleep style while fully soaked and I always wake up to dry sheets. Once and a GREAT while, if mr. winkie is a little stiff and if my Bambino is drooping down a bit the very front top edge gets too wet and if it rolls forward while I'm sleeping or comes down a little bit I'll get some wicking onto my sheets (which sucks) but this can be cured by making sure they're high and tight on the front.