LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Room For Rent In Nyc/North Jersey?

lil_angel

Here is the situation:

I am on the final rounds of interviews for a job in North Jersey. If I get the job, I am looking for a room to rent month to month until Mommie(the wife) and I can find a permanent place to live. For the most part, I will be commuting to the area on Sunday nights and head back home on Friday evenings. However, there will be weekends where Mommie will come up and stay with me so we can look for a place. If this comes through, I will probably be looking to move sometime in May.

About me:

By day, I am a suit and tie wearing professional man. At night, I am a closet AB little girl. I am incontinent and do wear 24/7. Being in a roommate situation is not my ideal, but that is mostly because I don't like having to hide who I am when at home, thus why I am posting this on DD. Also, both Mommie and I are smokers, but even in our own place, we never smoke inside! Also, I am a bit OCD and a neat freak.

Ideally, I would like to find a place either in Manhattan or Bergen County. I don't drive and need a place with public transportation to get me to work. I don't care if my roommate is AB, DL, TG, male or female etc., as long as they have no issues with me, I have no issues with them .

Hopefully someone on here can help me out. Money is not an issue, and we can work out details offline. You can leave a message for me here and I'll get in touch with you with my email address.

Thankies!!

Archived