LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

So Took A Plunge

Met a new girlfriend , and been dating for about a month or so , tonight we get into talking about some things and i asked if she had anything for rashes as i have some heat rash from chaffing , and seeing as she just had a kid a while ago i figured she may. then out of the blue i said jokingly that she could put the creme and a diaper on me and it wouldnt feel so awkward with her still lactating when we want to play intimately . I said i kid i kid and out of the blue she says "yeah huh uh i think youd like a diaper" and what do you know shes cool with it , and starts talking about how everyone has a kink and that she figured it may be mine .. how wierd.. she even offered to diaper me ..

Its like a tremendous weight has been lifted off my shoulders that ive finally been able to tell someone .. anywho hope this isnt wierd but really wanted to share..

• Like 1

I am very happy for you, That is not something that you run into that often. :) I am glad she was so conferable about it. Not to say that you are because I am sure your not but just make sure you don't over do it. I mean that way she doesn't get randomly weird-ed out by it or something. Honestly I have absolutely zero relationship experience at all so honestly maybe I should not even be saying anything! lol But I will say that your post was really nice to read because as someone who is single and never been in a relationship, I worry about that and it is nice to see that there are people in the world who are accepting. It makes me feel like if I go for someone that I may have a chance it going well. :)