LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Daddy Nursery

you could open one... but even if you advertised as for females only... there wil be males... ohhh there will be males!!!

also, nothing sexual and no bdsm... maybe on your part, but remember, because you are not doing anything YOU consider sexual, for the other person they could be turned on... so just know thats going to happen......

by no bdsm does that also mean.... no spanking, no punishments, no 'forced' regrssion etc.... because all of that by some is interpreted as bdsm...

and another thing.... be prepared for some of the clients who do chose to go, to become emotionally attached and want more than just a paid relationship....

and .... and this is NOT a personal attack, because i don't know you at all... but is how I would interpret a single male advertising for females to come to his 'place of business' alone... with money... so he can 'cater to their desires'... it just sounds like a shady proposition and not smart at all........ mmm yes i will go to a random person's house who advertises on the internet and give him money and trust him to not take advantage..... as i said NOT personal against you... just how it COULD be interpreted and what could be a barrier to your success....

but i say, if you want to .... go for it... but also remember, for many females, it is INCREDIBLY easy to find a guy to diaper them for free.....

I can tell you with a high degree of certainty that if you advertised wearing female clothes as a requirement you'd get a lot of sissies...

A lot of whom might be into regression and feminization, but not necessarily gay.

In this community as with most kinks real girls are on the definite minority - and as such are in high demand. That leaves some guys willing to explore male partners even if not gay.

You want to offer non-sexual nursery services to females only? By the very nature of limiting it to your gender of interest it belies your non-sexual claim. YOU want to baby women, nothing wrong with that. Join a fetish dating site and find like-minded partners.

• Like 2