LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Whats The Best Diaper?

Ok... In everones opinion, what are the best training diapers... I say Training diapers because I can pick them up from the shops... but I want them to be cute so I want more babyish stuff :P but im 19 and tall so things like dry nites.

The BEST diaper is one that does not leak. To that end i use a "bridge" diaper. I put an infant cloth prefold lengthwise down the center of my disposable to wick wetness from front to back and instantly get twice as much diaper as the normal disposable that only absorbs in front. Don't like throwing away a half used diaper. And a diaper that quickly leaks is worthless.

So i bridge my disposables getting twice the capacity and then put another single layer cloth diaper in the crotch of my plastic pants that I pull on over my disposable.

IT WORKS!!

And it does leak too, but not until after I have wet it a bunch of times . Great diaper for the movies.

Happiness Is Wearing Cotton Diapers

• 2 weeks later...

Definately Walmart brand.

Oh, BEST? I thought you said worst.

That was a helpful post....(insert sarcasm here)

anyway, from my point of view, people seem to really favor the Abena X-Plus diaper (you can see them on www.xpmedical.com) i havent yet to wear them but they ge good great reviews. My favorite diapers that i have worn was a Tranquility ATN. As far as training diapers, are you talking about pullups? pullups are nice because they can be taken on and off easy and they fit snug, but all pullups i have tried need to be used with caution, they tend to leak after just one wetting for me, but sometimes i like them. hope this helps

Dear Sir or Madam

Please accept this personal reply written just for you. In response to your comment / question / request, we truly care deeply about you and your interest in / concern about fill in this blank. We do not know of one "best" answer to your complex situation, but we suggest that you consider best the best options which are being marketed to you by our business. We will be happy to remove from your account as much money as we can get from you to receive those items which correctly work for and add happiness to you. Please select from our large variety those things which are for you best and order from us today. Do please include the minimal shipping and handling charges which are not abnormal but for you may be of consideration if you live in Timbuktu or other godforsaken remote place. If our very personal response is not sarcastic enough we will retry upon application.

Very personally yours

Bettypooh International Trading Diaper Company Corporation Limited

:o

OK, enough sarcasm and fun :lol: Seroiusly there is no single "Best Diaper" for everyone. Of the several premium brands mentioned you will probably find one of them best for you B)"YMMV" is more true here than with most other things because only you can tell if something fits the way you want it to or looks the way you want it to :angel_not: To keep this 'fun', experiment some- try samples of the diapers which you think you'll like; many online sellers offer samples or variety packs for reasonable prices :D Limiting yourself to what is available on the store shelf locally is not going to get you much variety in most places :( And since you are there and we are not, only you can know what few choices are locally available- asking us is kind of pointless when you limit your options that much :huh: If you can wear the larger sizes of youth diapers and find them adequate, just try all of what's on the shelves locally ;) If you want more than that, you're going to end up at a Medical Supply store or ordering online which are really better options for most people- the prices and variety are much better B)One of the things I like most about this is the variety you have to choose from- wearing diapers doesn't have to be boring unless you make it that way.

Bettypooh