LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Y'All Finding Things More Expensive These Days?

This is a pretty deep subject :o so I won't go into hours of details. When I was a mere (or not-so-mere) child a pack of crackers and a 12 oz Coke could be bought for less than half a buck anywhere :) Now less than 50 years later those same items average $2 or more :o Inflation? Yes. Why? It's not what they want you to think, and it doesn't have to happen, but look at who makes money on percentages of interest and then you'll see who profits from inflation ;) Now see who has power to influence the government and you'll see the same faces :huh: I remember a "gas war" between two stations, and Dad filling the car up for $0.17 a gallon. So we're paying more to better protect the environment than back then, but that doesn't come anywhere close to explaining the current prices :rant: There's not much use complaining about it until we the people decide to do something about it; until then it will only get worse :crybaby: Welcome to life.

Bettypooh

I fully agree Bettypooh!

It is time for the people to sit up and say "I'm Mad as Hell and I ain't gonna take it anymore!" (Network great movie!) The net is squeezing tighter and who knows how tight it will get before people sit up and take notice of what's really going on! People have to realise that the "They" that are in charge are not the ones who hold the power- We are! "All the World's a stage and all the men and women merely Players" we need to stop this crazy game of Monopoly - it's gone too far and it's only the Bank that's winning :(