LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

New Here...Kinda.

Guest Sasha

Guest Sasha

I'm going to paste some of my "About Me" page on here for my intro, sums it up nicely. :)

Hey all, I've been on this site since 2007 under different names. Not to fool anyone, but I kept having mini identity problems. I wouldn't like a user name or would try to hide from myself and whatnot, and each time would result in a different name. But I'd like to think I've...uhm, "matured" *cough* and am ready to make real friends and become an active contributer to the diaper community.

OK, so about me!

I'm a handicapped boy. I have muscular dystrophy and am wheelchair bound. Hockey and Warcraft are my two biggest passions. I've recently moved out and live with the love of my life. Eh, I'm about 5'7", 90-95lbs (Yes, I know I'm thin). Medium brown hair, short, but I'm trying to grow it! Hazel to green eyes, depends on my fish intake. I love seafood!

I'm looking for friends, playmates, and a special Mommy type that isn't looking for sex or a grown-up relationship, but for just a lil boy that will genuinely satisfy her nurturing needs.

Note: I don't consider this a game or fetish. I am emotionally a kid. I do NOT consider myself an adult and never have. So please, if you could talk to me like you would any other 4 or 5 year old, it would be greatly welcomed.

As always, don't be afraid to say hello!