LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

My Girlfriends Sisters Baby

My Girlfriends Sisters Baby

< Chapter 22 >

The ride back to Kims house was more of a blur as I pondered over the conversation Becky had with Miss Dani, I thought it would be interesting to actually be changed by so many young girls but then again, knew there was no way Beth would commit me, or her to a situation such as that since we were heading back home in 2 days or so, but still, it kind of excited me just thinking about the humiliation factor of having so many girls fussing over me, seeing me in diapers and actually changing my diapers without being repulsed or harboring any negative feelings, basically feeling the same way they would if changing a babys soiled diaper ( I had no idea Kim, Beth and their mom had invited so many people to the bar-b-que on Monday, plus the fact that every single one of them was female ).

As we pulled into the driveway, both Beth and Kim were outside waiting for us with Cassidy, Beth came over to the Beckys car and proceeded to get me out while Becky grabbed my diaper bag explaining to Kim and Beth that they had put my dirty diapers in the "Dirty Didees" bag she had found in my diaper bag. Beth gave me a big hug while patting my bottom, checking for a wet or bad diaper no doubt ( I was starting to know when anyone was sneaking a diaper check on me ), Becky saw Beth and told her that I had just been changed about 30 minutes ago by 2 of the staffs nurses aides, Beth smiled, looked at me and said "AWWWWWWWW THAT'S SOOOOOO CUTE"

We wasn't inside the house more then 5 minutes when Kim brought 2 baby bottles over, one for me and one for Cassidy, being extremely careful not to mix the bottles up, once we had our bottles and sat on a blanket in the middle of the floor, Beth, Kim and Becky sat on the couch and living room chairs and started chatting.

Becky explained to Beth and Kim what her and Miss Dani had talked about and mentioned that she was sure that the nursing home would be prepared to pay for the rare services which Beth could offer by allowing me to become their testing grounds for diapering care and needs, sort of like a "Diapering 101 Course" I thought to myself, as I amused myself with my thoughts I was suddenly given an eyeopener when I heard Beth say, " I would like to talk to Miss Dani, I'm sure we can come to some type of monetary agreement, it would definitely help with the bills and the additional cost to Kim of having 2 more mouths to feed, plus it would help with the cost of the diaper service we're going to have to get for Robbie".

If Becky hadn't been sitting there I would have said something to Kim and Beth, but I didn't want her to find out that I wasn't really slow, little did I know, she already knew everything about me and what Beth and Kim were doing, Amber from Kims daycare and nursery had already told her everything. What did bother me was that Beth was actually entertaining the proposition and seriously thinking about having me become the nursing home baby, I had a gut wrenching feeling that there was something I wasn't being told, not to mention that gut wrenching feeling that I was about to make another messy diaper as my tummy started to rumble from the bottle I was STILL nursing on, it seemed I couldn't even finish a bottle anymore without making a wet or messy diaper, that special formula was really working well, I had no idea just how well.

Just before Becky left, she sweetened the pot, so to speak, by telling Beth and Kim that she was almost positive that the nursing home, along with whatever money we agreed upon, would also include adding me, per se, Kims home, to the nursing homes weekly diaper delivery service, since she noticed I was in cloth diapers. Beth and Kim high-fived each other and told Becky, if the nursing home agreed to that, it would be awesome and they were almost positive that they could reach some form of agreement, I was totally confused?

As soon as Becky left, I questioned Kim and Beth as to what were they thinking? Beth put her fingers on my lips and told me to hush, this was a big persons decision and they would tell me what their plans were, when, and where they thought it to be appropriate, I was stunned, and I told Beth that she was treating me as if I was a 2 year old?

The response I got was definitely not the one I expected, while Kim sat on the couch, Beth wrinkled her nose, turned me around, yanked my sweats down, then carefully stuck 2 fingers into my onesie at my inner thigh, peeked in and said, " Yes Robbie, I AM TREATING YOU LIKE A 2 YEAR OLD, like a 2 year old with a messy diaper, who is dire need of a diaper change, and right after your diaper is changed and your yucky bottom is wiped and clean, you're going to get another baby bottle of your special formula, and YOU, LITTLE ONE, ARE GOING NIGHT-NIGHT, you're going to have a very busy 2 days in front of you, the bar-b-que tomorrow and a very big, BIG appointment with your pediatrician on Tuesday.........

IT SEEMS BABY BOY, SOMETHING HAS SERIOUSLY GONE WRONG WITH THE SPECIAL FORMULA WE'VE BEEN FEEDING YOU, AND WE'RE AFRAID, YOU'RE GONNA BE IN DIAPERS JUST A TAD BIT LONGER THEN WE FIRST ANTICIPATED....................

I just sat there, in a daze, wondering, what could possibly have went wrong, the formula did exactly what they wanted it to do, I was wetting and messing my diapers without even realizing it, until after I did it, most of the time, as I felt the front of my diaper warming up and starting to get damp.................................

• Like 3