LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Sitting Here In A Diaper

Well hello everyone.

Been viewing dailydiapers.com for years and have now decided to join the forums. I have recently talked the wife into diapering me and i have to say what a feeling. Easing her into it. we have 2 kids and she has known about the fetish for years i just have never asked her to diaper me until recently. i have had the fetish all my life. i was a betwetter until i moved out of my parents house at the ager of 15 and a half. my life at home was hell. they (my parents) thought my bedwetting was because i was lazy. They tried all kinds of devices from the doctor. then finally they gave up and decided to just punish and humliate me. enough for now just wanted to say HI and thank you for the site.

Welcome aboard, and glad you're participating actively now :) I believe that my parents thought similarly about my childhood wetting problems; I know that my Dad did :( It had a very negative effect on my life and had there been something like DD available earlier in my life, I think things would have been a lot different for me :whistling: Now that this kind of shared knowledge and support is possible, I hope those who experience similar issues will find us and have a better chance at a happy life because of that :thumbsup: The past cannot be helped but the future can B)

Bettypooh