LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Big Little Podcast

Mako has asked me to inquire from others if they might have any question he can ask Dr. Gloria Brame in tonights' The Big Little Podcast Interview with her. If you have an interesting question for this world-renowned kink relations expert please zip it to me right now so that I can forward it to him before tonights interview.

You can join the new Group: 'The Big Little Podcast' on FetLife (http://fetlife.com/groups/30416) for instant updates on Podcasts. Note that this doesn't cost you a dime and its really tons of fun to listen in!

The most recent Episode Three featured Peanut, Spacey and Mako in over an hour of FUN discussion. Its like having a 'Munch in a Box' that you can play in the background. Awesome!

I've just been interviewed for an upcoming 'The Big Little Podcast' myself regarding North East Littles, NELIcon and also New Jersey Littles. We have FetLife Groups and Events as well which all are welcome to see and join in on.

By the way, FetLife is where the action is! For example, there are over three thousand active AB/DL's, Probably over five thousand if one includes Ageplayers and almost one thousand AB/DL Groups (http://fetlife.com/groups/14985) where you can find something you like!

I find that being active on FetLife actually improves my experience on DailyDiapers!

• 2 weeks later...

Hey there! I just wanted to thank you so much for listening and for all the kind words about the podcast. It's really been a labor of love for mako and I and it's great to see and see it getting such a strong reception.

We've got the next two shows already recorded and I'm really excited about them. The next one comes out this Sunday night as is about female dominance in age play. I feel like it was a really great talk and there's some good advice and insight; especially for those that might be looking for a mommy or similar partner.

Glenn noted all the many ways to find the show and connect with us on FetLife above. We also have a twitter account that you can use to get updates and other related items. It's @biglittlepdcast.

Thank you again!

*snuggles*

spacey - Adopted by Lady Mae

I discovered it this week and book marked it . Can't wait for this week . Thanks for the heads-up it's just another reason for reading Daily Diapers . Thanks you guys. Pins. :)