LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hurray For The British

* Extract from the link *

* Adult-sized height adjustable changing bench

* Ceiling track hoist

* A peninsular toilet

* Plenty of space for the disabled person and two carers.

* It also provides a moveable sink and emergency alarm.

* End of extract from the link *

Once it's known about it should be updated to...

* Adjustable massage bench

* Ceiling hoist for bondage

* An odd toilet

* Plenty of space for the client and two prostitutes.

* It also provides a moveable sink and emergency alarm in case of heart attack or mugging

• Like 2

Once it's known about it should be updated to...

* Adjustable massage bench

* Ceiling hoist for bondage

* An odd toilet

* Plenty of space for the client and two prostitutes.

* It also provides a moveable sink and emergency alarm in case of heart attack or mugging

It will be either radar key-locked or monitored or both, surely?

In 2006! Been five years already. Wonder how much has really been done? Looks like about 250 toilets from the website.

I kind of have mixed feelings about all this. Yes, it's great for the 1 person a week that will use it but is it really worth the expense on everyone else for that one person for an expansive devise like this. Handicap stalls should be sufficient enough and in larger establishments, they often have family bathrooms anyway. Making do with that, which will accomadote the vast, vast majority of people, even disabled I think is suffice.

Not to be mean but we are NOT all equal in a sense. I can't sing worth a crap, doesn't mean everyone has to pay for me to be a better singer. Sometimes with a disability, there are limitations. Little people can't go on all the 'adult' rides at fairgrounds...it's just the way it is. The world CANNOT accommodate everyone equally. It's nice to see some make an effort and again, not trying to be mean but next thing you know, activists will push for these to be in every business across the world and win. This will make everyone have to have the crazy and expensive contraptions in their business that'll cause them to go broke for equipment that will get used almost never in most places and will more than likely see more vandalism in many places than use. Just my two cents. We need to accommodate to peoples needs to an extent but at what point does the cost vs. use vs. expense come in to play too? Why not wear a super absorbant diaper that'll last 12hrs?

In 2006! Been five years already. Wonder how much has really been done? Looks like about 250 toilets from the website.

I kind of have mixed feelings about all this. Yes, it's great for the 1 person a week that will use it but is it really worth the expense on everyone else for that one person for an expansive devise like this. Handicap stalls should be sufficient enough and in larger establishments, they often have family bathrooms anyway. Making do with that, which will accomadote the vast, vast majority of people, even disabled I think is suffice.

Not to be mean but we are NOT all equal in a sense. I can't sing worth a crap, doesn't mean everyone has to pay for me to be a better singer. Sometimes with a disability, there are limitations. Little people can't go on all the 'adult' rides at fairgrounds...it's just the way it is. The world CANNOT accommodate everyone equally. It's nice to see some make an effort and again, not trying to be mean but next thing you know, activists will push for these to be in every business across the world and win. This will make everyone have to have the crazy and expensive contraptions in their business that'll cause them to go broke for equipment that will get used almost never in most places and will more than likely see more vandalism in many places than use. Just my two cents. We need to accommodate to peoples needs to an extent but at what point does the cost vs. use vs. expense come in to play too? Why not wear a super absorbant diaper that'll last 12hrs?

Methinks that you are carrying this too far :rolleyes: Nobody has called for everyplace to have such facilities, and it is almost a certainty that no intelligent person ever will <_< What I am applauding is that even with the need of so few for something like this, they are nice enough and considerate enough to want to accommodate these few instead of continuing to marginalize them, as you seem to think would be proper :P To extend your logic to the end, we should all just wear diapers to eliminate the need and expense of any public bathroom facilities :angel_not: While that might work for us :lol: I think you can see that such a train of thought takes most people nowhere :o

Bettypooh

It would be nice to see this kind of thing spread in the USA. The public facilities at so many places are in such a horrible state of filth and disrepair that I prefer not to use them unless it is an absolute emergency. Being a person who works with disabled and special needs individuals I see that in many situations current facilities and standards make it virtually impossible for them to handle their needs and still maintain at least some dignity.

Not to be mean but we are NOT all equal in a sense. I can't sing worth a crap, doesn't mean everyone has to pay for me to be a better singer. Sometimes with a disability, there are limitations. Little people can't go on all the 'adult' rides at fairgrounds...it's just the way it is.

Yehbutt...

Erm, I hate to point out the logical failure there but being able to sing nicely and ride the big-kid rides at the fair aren't exactly what you'd consider 'essential to life'. Taking a whizz (in whatever manner) kinda is :rolleyes: