LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Admitted... But Still Have Questions.

OKay, well after being with my girlfriend for almost two years now, I revealed to her that I was into the AB/DL fetish. She told me that she was alright with it, and that she is willing to partake in it. We even talked about it, and she said that she might even try to be a part of it (as in, try wearing diapers herself. I explained to her that it helped me relax, and I think that is why she want to try it with me). We actually did something special today. Since we were both home a little sick with nothing to do. We took a nap together. She was on her period, and she told me that her pad was kind of like wearing a diaper. We talked, and we talked myself into putting on a pair of her panties and wearing a pad myself. It was wonderful.

Well, we decided that we would try wearing actual diapers... Here represents my questions:

Between the three stores I want to go to (CVS, Walgreens, and Wal-Mart), who has good diapers that are good to play with? I'd like to avoid CVS if possible as I've got a friend who works there.

Secondly... we still live at her parent's house. So, we need to find a place to hide these things. We've got a makeshift trashcan that I was thinking would work nicely. I'm just so nervous of getting caught by her parents. She may be understanding, but I'm not so certain about the rest of her family. I don't want to do this 24/7 (or a lot). I just wanna get the urge out of me until we do move out. So help, please DD?

OKay, well after being with my girlfriend for almost two years now, I revealed to her that I was into the AB/DL fetish. She told me that she was alright with it, and that she is willing to partake in it. We even talked about it, and she said that she might even try to be a part of it (as in, try wearing diapers herself. I explained to her that it helped me relax, and I think that is why she want to try it with me). We actually did something special today. Since we were both home a little sick with nothing to do. We took a nap together. She was on her period, and she told me that her pad was kind of like wearing a diaper. We talked, and we talked myself into putting on a pair of her panties and wearing a pad myself. It was wonderful.

Well, we decided that we would try wearing actual diapers... Here represents my questions:

Between the three stores I want to go to (CVS, Walgreens, and Wal-Mart), who has good diapers that are good to play with? I'd like to avoid CVS if possible as I've got a friend who works there.

Secondly... we still live at her parent's house. So, we need to find a place to hide these things. We've got a makeshift trashcan that I was thinking would work nicely. I'm just so nervous of getting caught by her parents. She may be understanding, but I'm not so certain about the rest of her family. I don't want to do this 24/7 (or a lot). I just wanna get the urge out of me until we do move out. So help, please DD?

This doesn't really belong in this forum, but I'll answer anyway.

1) The trunk of your car is an excellent place to store stuff.

2) In a box labeled "laundry", under other stuff so it looks unused.

Best diapers, from a store: Go check the walgreens. You want Depends fitted maximum protection and a Tena/Serenity ladie's pee pad, maximum absorbency. That will let you wet about twice without leaking. No promise this stuff isn't available at Walmart. But go look yourself. I don't find the store brands worth fooling with, but I also have more $$ than time.