LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A Mixed Blessing: Stomach Flu And Diapers

What a miserable 18 hours I;ve just had! If you've ever had one of these rotten bugs, you know what I mean-- the whole digestive tract just suddenly decides to clean house, from top to bottom. Bleckkk!

Let me first off say two things: (1) I only wear occasionally, for fun (and the night I've just had only deepens my appreciation for all you incontinent people who have NO choise, and still have found a way to have some fun with it-- Hats Off To You All), and (2) I never #2 in my diaper, I tried it a couple times many moons ago and the sensation didn't do anything for me, much less the smell and definately not the clean-up. I love sitting in a wet diapers for sure, but screw that mess.

Anyway, yesterday was my day off (luckily), and I was laying around in my usual diapers. I'd been feeling tired all morning, and took a nap around 4. Woke up a couple hours later violently ill-- and it would have been impossible to deal with the storm surges coming simultaneously from both ends. As it was, I just landed up talking on the big white telephone while my diapers got an unexpected workout.

So I took a shower and was halfway into a new diaper when I felt Round 2 coming on, and raced back into the bathroom. And so on and so on-- soon I wasn't losing anything except water. So I said the hell with it, tripled my diapers with double plastic pants, and put a plastic bucket by my bed.

I'm feeling much better now (except for lack of sleep), and can finally get out of the diapers again. So I've had my little brush with using my diapers as helplessly as a baby; it wasn't really an enjoyable experience at the time. Still, it would have been a much WORSE experience if I hadn't had the diapers at hand to begin with. My DL side finally came to practical use!

:beer:

(no, I'm not drinking a beer right now, believe me!)

wv

I have the flu now too. I felt weak the last day or so and everything just let loose today. I got diapered up with disposable and plastic pants and let it all out. I really enjoy the feeling of messing and sitting in a messy diaper and boy is it messy now. I have probably pooped in it about six or seven times and it feels so great right now.

Glad your feeling better now. :)

Glad to hear you're feeling better. I too only wear occasionally and I don't get off messing in a diaper either. There is something to be said about wearing a diaper when you're really sick and feeling helpless. Not that I ever look forward to being sick, but it does change a negative situation into something positive. I know a lot of women that say "when men get sick they turn into big babies". If they only knew how true that really is for some of us...

Being sick is definitely not for me. Fortunately haven't had a case of flu in many many years so will count my blessings. Don't envy anyone going through it. But if one is using diapers and the need arises, and no better need than having to watch both ends when having the flu then all the better, even with the clean up. Seldom use them for Number 2, for the clean up but then with the flu, the cleanup doesn'tmatter, to much. Get better and stay healthy.