LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I Need Advice

so my mom is visiting me from back home. i study in the US but come from the middle east. i have my own apartment, which has always been amazing since i can keep whatever i want, whenever i want, wherever i want. i have all my diapers in a box in my closet. now y mom has been coming over to cook and clean my place for the past couple of days. yesterday, i had a horrible feeling of letting her stay in my apartment during my really long day of classes. it is completely my fault that i did not hide my diapers in a bag and lock that bag during her visit, but i also thought that she would not go through my stuff. this morning she came over from her hotel room, and when i was on my own, in a very nice joking manner she told me that she had opened that box thinking that she would find bed sheets to change my bed, but to her surprise she found diapers. i was FROZEN, and started saying don't ask mom its from a while a go and its along story just don't ask, she giggled and said that she could not stop thinking about it all day yesterday as to why i would have a huge amount of adult diapers. she thought at one point that someone handicapped stayed at my place, a very possible explanation to finding diapers in your completely healthy son's apartment.

i'm in desperate need for help, i don't know how to confront her or what to tell her, cause i sure cannot leave it hanging!

its making me feel like crap !

Tough one. But when my stash was found I told the truth and left it at that. Mom didn't like it but she excepted that I was an adult and could do what I liked. That is how I handled it but everyone is different.

SoakedinIowa (now in Oklahoma)

i study in the US but come from the middle east. she giggled and said that she could not stop thinking about it all day yesterday as to why i would have a huge amount of adult diapers. she thought at one point that someone handicapped stayed at my place, a very possible explanation to finding diapers in your completely healthy son's apartment.

i'm in desperate need for help, i don't know how to confront her or what to tell her, cause i sure cannot leave it hanging!

its making me feel like crap !

Get a locking footlocker 1st to stop any more surprizes. Many students who study alot drink alot of the energy drinks to help them stay awake to study.Those drinks have high amounts of caffiene which with make you wet more. You could say I been useing the drinks & started wetting the bed some; so I fixed that problem with thoses(diapers). Being an adult without worrying you MOM. Or go with the handicapped study friend. You did say "she giggled" So that is better than her pitching a fit about it.Right?:thumbsup:

Guest Baby Tiana

Not sure what to tell you, but from my own personal experience I just straight out told her the truth. It felt so much better than lying to her about everything. She'd already seen my onesie and paci, and the diapers....so it wasn't like I could come up with a great excuse. Anyways she was very open-minded and we don't really talk about it. Yes it's a little awkward, but I don't let that get to me anymore.

Perhaps telling your mother the truth would be wise, but it's really just how you feel you should address this issue. You just have to remain calm and don't get angry if she doesn't accept if you do decide to tell her. Perhaps even write her a letter better explaining? I've done that before. It helps.

My excuse WOULD be.

I had a motorcycle accident about 3 years ago (which is true), and ever since then, i have the occasional accident (while this was true, this lasted like a week).

Either that or

Booze makes me pee the bed, so i just keep them for when i go out.

thanks for the replies .. !

here is what i thought of

mom, you weren't supposed to find that stuff, and the fact that you went through my things upsets me but you are my mom. There is nothing wrong with me, dont worry, its just that i have had something related to those ever since i was a kid. its just a feeling i get every now and then, but its nothing to worry about. no one knows about it because it is personal and has been with me for very long. remember those maxi pads you used to find hidden between my clothes in the cabinet when i was 5, that has emerged into this today! get it off your mind, its not interfering with anything and its simply a personal thing.

im worried she is going to ask me questions ! :S thing is my mom is muslim and somewhat religious, so she also found a box of condoms that i hid there, and i always tell her im a virgin just to keep her happy ! but thats a whole different story ! im studying for a mid-term right now and cannot focus at alll ! :( upset

Guest Baby Tiana

I think that's a great way to tell her! It's thought out and honest. You just need to brace yourself for the possibility that she won't be happy. But it's your life, and you deserve to be happy.

Not sure what you should say about the Condoms. Maybe just leave that alone?

• Like 1

Say that you tried to join a Fraternity and for rush week, they made you get a bunch for a new members but you couldnt go through with what they wanted you to do so you never used em but you keep forgetting to throw em out and just let them rot in your closet. Thats what I would say.

The Angel of Hope,

Alice

I disagree with the people who say that making up a white lie is a good way out of this. Lying now is just going to create a more complicated situation to try and wiggle out of in future especially if you start down the track of it being a medical problem. Did you see a doctor? What happened? What caused it? What did the doctor say? Are you better now? Why didn't you tell me? Will it come back? The questions will be endless.

I was never knowingly discovered by my mother so I don't know how I'd react at the time but given that she came to a semi-plausable conclusion by herself that they must be somebody else's, I'd say NOTHING from now on. Unless she brings it up, don't say another word about it and let her think what she decided to think. Maybe she knows that's probably not the truth, maybe she doesn't. If she does have an inclination of what they're really about, she's probably as uncomfortable as you are.

Most parents don't want to know their children's fetishes any more than you want her to know :P Things might be uncomfortable for a while but it'll blow over.

As for the condoms, well you're busted there aren't you? Not much you can say about those :lol:

I think that you shouldn't be the one to bring the diapers up again. If she mentions it again, you can tell her that the added stress of being in college, and mid terms, and trying to get good grades to make your parents proud, has caused you to have a couple of accidents. Tell her you went to the doctor at your school, and they said it is more common than people think. You can then say that there is nothing to worry about, and possibly pull up a couple of websites about stress incontinence. You can also tell her that you don't tell her or feel like talking about it, since you are embarrassed.

I love reading these posts. as for helpful advice ... well ummm idk just go kill yourself or something xD jk i'm kidding. just tell her you had a party at your place and the dress code was diapers.

• Like 1

Certainly don't bring it up if she does not.

Hopefully if she does, just say it is personal and you don't want to talk about it. Hopefully she will just let it go then.

If she still won't let it go then I personally would go with the white lie of sometimes when you get drunk that you wet the bed. Then it isn't something that is a medical condition, nor something that is a weird fetish.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

I have a question resulting from an observation: Why is the number one most common response to this scenario "tell her you piss the bed after drinking"?

It seems to me that telling your mom you even drink at all would open up a whole other problem besides the fact her son is pissing diapers in bed for play.

My advice is don't involve alcohol in anyway. Why makes a bigger problem for yourself by LYING about DRINKING alcohol. most people lie to say they DON'T drink alcohol, not that they DO.

• Like 1

In this case, as in most, the truth is the solution. The question / problem is do you know the truth? Do you know why you choose to wear diapers? Most people don't ask questions without having some idea of the answer that they expect. Your mother knows you, and your behaviours from before you even realised them yourself - as a result, any lie you chose to use WILL backfire as it will not conform to your mothers knowledge of you. She is already aware of your usage of diapers (or makeshift diapers) when you were younger, and probably your reluctance to give them up when she was toilet-training you. If she found the diapers, she may have found the other things (paci bottle etc) if you have them.

Think of it this way, (and this is my opinion) - you are away from home, in a stressful environment, and your mother is visiting you for one reason - she is worried about you, and how you are coping with the stress etc. There is a high percentage of people in your exact situ that turn to drugs and/or drink to cope with the stress. You have chose the mature way to handle this - and this way does not harm you in any way - and that is regression therapy. It may be different to what most shrinks will tell you, but this works for you. Telling your mother is going to be difficult, as she will feel that in some way she failed to raise you correctly OR that she failed to give you enough love and protection etc - this is a normal reaction for a mother to have, but it is up to you to convince her that it is the love that she gave you that gives you the strength to continue - and the diapers and regression therapy that you are using remind you of all the love and care she gave you as a baby.

My recollection of some religious beliefs it that alcohol is revered / disallowed to Muslims, as is sex prior to marriage.

At 19, you have the maturity to make the correct decision, and also the childhood innocence to be able to get away with this.

Just my 2cents on this.

Are you really going to do what any of us say here anyway. You already know what you should, shouldn't do so DO THAT! Go with what you're thinking as only you can decide what's best. We don't have all the answers, advice, maybe, but from my experience, people tend to do whatever they wanted to anyway.

Yeah, I get a kick out of these post too. HELP, I'VE BEEN CAUGHT! What's new, there's a thousand of these threads here.