LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Adderall Increase Want Of Diapers?

Hey everybody. so i've had a love of diapers since way back. about a year ago i was on adderall for a few semesters of school and i found that it did more than aid my concentration. When i took adderall it increased my want of diapers 10x. it made me so much crazier about diapers while i was on it. i had to have them! i wore them more at home and started wearing goodnites and underjams to class, the store etc. i dont know what the deal is with it all but while i was on the meds it made wearing and using my diapers exhilerating. has anyone else experienced this at all???

I haven't experienced this personally, but a close friend of mine when i was younger was on adderall and she found that she was much more easily excited and she also said it reduced her personal inhibitions and made her much more confident, may be a side affect, but by the sound of it not a bad one.

Its more than likely because Adderall , like ritalin , cocaine and speed are all forms of Central nervous system stimulants. Just with adderall your not going to get all the so called "unwanted" effects of the harder things .

Basically anything exciting can trigger or even on its own events or objects or people that become much more exciting or exhilarating while the medication does its thing . I would chum it up to the meds , as i use to do some of the latter stuff and the exact same thing would happen , it was very bizarre .

I wouldnt worry though , as your not really hurting yourself or others . Its perfectly normal .

Adderall is the posh mans 'speed'. It is an amphetamine designed to stimulate the brain. Unless you are close to brain dead, IMHO, you should NOT be taking this. Yes, a common side effect of amphetamine usage is an increase in wants/needs = increased desires in ones fetish etc.

Are you also taking diphenhydramine hydrochloride (Nytol/Tylenol PM/ etc) or Valerian root to help sleep?

If so, please stop, for your own sake, as both are highly addictive.

The easiest vehicle towards treating ADD at the moment is with timed-release stimulants which, of course, amplify any sort of obsessive thoughts already implanted in the brain (i.e. your fetishes).

Now, while this does actually work (for some bizarre reason) in treating ADD (i.e., makes focusing easier, improves concentration, reduces distractability), not a single person in the psychiatric field has any fucking clue why or how it works. As a former user of Cylert (an ADD drug that is now banned in the US because of the threat of liver failure), I can tell you that the only thing it ever really fixed was my stuttering problem, which I eventually overcame as I grew older and forcibly retrained myself to slow down when talking.

Frankly, I reject the use of stimulants as a solution to ADD - attempting to speed up the rest of the body and brain to catch up with the prefrontal cortex (the processing that is happening naturally faster than everywhere else) is just a recipe for disaster later in life, either in the cardiovascular system (as the heart wears out prematurely) or in the liver/kidney function.

The real solution to "attention deficit disorder" is to plug kids into a self-paced learning system, where they can maximize the advantage they hold over kids without "ADD", which is the ability to assimilate information at an enormously faster pace than their peers. Society can then benefit, rather than be drained by, the existence of this "disorder" (currently, certified ADD patients are eligible for Social Security Disability benefits in the US) which is instead a demonstration of wasted potential.