LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diaper Wearing Athlete

I'm a very active person and I went 24/7 for about six months last year wearing Tranquility ATN's. I wore them with a booster which gives them a little bit of bulk, but they hold up very well if you're athletic.

...If Depends are too bulky, then you won't be able to wear a diaper...Depends are one of the thinnest, least absorbent diapers available, assuming you're in the USA...From my experience, anyway.

I'd suggest getting used to a little bit of bulk, unless you want to try something thinner that isn't a diaper, such as a "belted undergarment" type thing made for just slight dribbles.

~ moogle

I was going to make a separate post, but I realized the benefits of wearing a diaper while skiing this weekend. It is an absolutely wonderful way to both enjoy diapers, and skiing. Usually I end up having to make a trip to the restroom soon after getting settled on the hill (getting to the hill is a big ordeal, and my bladder is usually on overkill by the time I get done). And, walking to the bathroom at a ski lodge requires walking through the lodge, and fighting the crowds. I think even if I wasn't an AB/DL and experienced the diaper, I would see the benefit.

Guest Baby Tiana

I've worked out in diapers on and off, and if it feels too bulky, perhaps try wearing spandex over it? Like the others have commented, I think you need to find a diaper that actually fits correctly. And you just need to get used to the feeling. I can understand how it can feel bulky while running, because as gross as this is, when I've had my period and been running I find the pad to be bulky...but I think you just have to overcome that. Hope things work out for you!

I live in Europe and the most popular diapers here are Tena and i find the Tena Maxi Plus are great for everyday use but i trained for a triathlon, last year and trained in my diapers and was amazed that they were not that bulky, dont get me wrong i dont think i would break any records for speed, but comfortable and not that bulky.

If Depends are too bulky for you, go make a homemade diaper from a single piece of cloth. Unless you've gotten ahold of some of the old "overnight" ones. If that's the case, get the "maximum absorbency" or try (yick) pull-ups. Personally, I'd rather wear the homemade diaper than pull-ups, but to each their own...