LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Pink Disposable Nappies

If any of you in the UK want something off of a website in the US and they won't ship to you, just let me know. I will be happy to buy it for you and ship it to you for a small fee depending on the item. Just drop me a line and I will see what we can work out.

Just to clarify; A nappie is an absorbent cloth garment that is made to be re-used (usually made of cotton or flannel), it is usually held up with pins and is commonly used with a water proof outer covering such as plastic or rubber. A diaper is single use (disposable) plastic garment made with cotton fill and SAP. It is held up with self adhesive tapes. Unless you are calling those "cloth like" pull-ups a disposable nappie why would you want to dispose of them?

Yes you can get pink size. I ordered samples of 24/7 disposibles . One medium and one in large ,the large came in pink or peach. :) I guess they are color coded for size .I loved them and hope to get a case of them when I have money.

• 3 months later...

Just to clarify; A nappie is an absorbent cloth garment that is made to be re-used (usually made of cotton or flannel), it is usually held up with pins and is commonly used with a water proof outer covering such as plastic or rubber. A diaper is single use (disposable) plastic garment made with cotton fill and SAP. It is held up with self adhesive tapes. Unless you are calling those "cloth like" pull-ups a disposable nappie why would you want to dispose of them?

In the USA you call them diapers. In the UK, we call them nappies not matter if they are cloth or disposable. A cloth nappy is called a cloth nappy and a disposable nappy is called.. guess what?? - a disposable nappy!

Don't you guys have girls good nights in the UK?

Not as far I know, I Have been looking for some for a while now but we don't have anything as far as i know! :(

Unfortunately i do not think they exsist.But i could be wrong? good luck ! :thumbsup:

I have seen some on an American site but they don't deliver to thr uk :'(

Way too late for the OP but just to clarify for future readers, Goodnites (sold in the US) and Drynites (sold in the EU and elsewhere) are one and the same... The patterns might differ, I'm not sure, but they're the same thing.