LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Legalities Of Hiring A Caregiver For The Non-Disabled?

Guest diaperguy68

Guest diaperguy68

It's been a long time since I've posted here, but I'm still reading the boards. I'm still single but I've made email connections with different Dommes in my area. Problem is, they charge an arm and a leg, and I dont want a one-time experience. The cheapest Domme I found charges $700 for a overnight session, with little/no interaction from her. She would leave me tied to a bed in diapers for the night (works out to $58.33 per hour).

That got me thinking, why not hire a caregiver. Most charge $20-$30 per hour. I have no physical disabilities but i'm thinking about A- feigning incontinence and some other "injury" that would make it very difficult for me to change my own diaper OR B- being upfront with the caregiver and saying I really want to be nurtured, diapered, and taken care of. I made calls to some caregivers using option A, but they want to send a nurse to your home to evaluate you before sending a caregiver.

Could there be any legal repercussions if they find out you are faking a disability? Does the nurse who visits your home ask for records from your doctor's office etc?

• Like 2

hmmm anyone remember like two years ago the guy who was hiring caregivers for his 'disabled brother' and it turned out he was just doing it for himself? yeah he actually got prosecuted.

my god stop being so desperate. either hire a domme, or a prostitute or pick up some random chick.... but seriously.... faking a disability so a caregiver will change you... just not cool!

Caregivers for the most part, do the job because they truely care and want to enable those with disabilities to be as independent as possible.

This.. THIS idea, i find offensive....

and yes of COURSE they send a licensed nurse to your home, they evaluate what your needs are, what your environment is like... and match you with caregivers who have the experience and/or certifications to meet your needs.

• Like 2

Yes, there are legal repercussions that arise from faking a disability. If I understand your post correctly, the simple question is whether it's legally okay to fake a disability for nursing service.

NO. NO. NO. If you did fake and they found out, you would face a hailstorm of legal complications. This is why you should get someone from the real world like a SO or girlfriend who is a baby as well like you. That way it's a private one on one thing with no legal complications. Ugh. I am ashamed this is actually a serious question.

Yea, this is a bad idea.

• Like 1

Please do not do this. Nurses and caregivers are compassionate people who want to help people who cannot care for themselves. We do not need to take action that will damage their trust in the general public.

Oh, and yes, you run a high risk of being prosecuted.

• Like 1

I think he could pass for disabled:

A textbook case of HZS: Haussez-Zasz Syndrome

I can just imagine it: The caregiver, with him tagging along, visiting a friend;

Frind: Sandy, I did not know you were having your period

cg I'm no Brij

Friend Then what are you doing with that douchebag?

OK Listen up moron (I'm being nice) as somebody who is disabled this idea makes me puke. I have spent years trying to find somebody who can help me. I have somebody come in to feed/shower/dress and diaper me all n 1 HOUR. That's all I can get. I have a hard time finding somebody to help me on weekends. Being disabled is NOT FUN. I'm ANGRY because many disabled people are not getting the help they need because shitheads like you are taking advantage of the system.

• Like 1

OK Listen up moron (I'm being nice) as somebody who is disabled this idea makes me puke. I have spent years trying to find somebody who can help me. I have somebody come in to feed/shower/dress and diaper me all n 1 HOUR. That's all I can get. I have a hard time finding somebody to help me on weekends. Being disabled is NOT FUN. I'm ANGRY because many disabled people are not getting the help they need because shitheads like you are taking advantage of the system.

I don't think you really have to worry about people like this genius taking advantage of the system and preventing you from getting the care that YOU need. I find it hard to believe many people are successfully feigning incontinence for sexual dommes in the form of care nurses, without having the admins finding out about it.

From the sheer stupidity of the question alone, I doubt he gets out much and has much interaction with real females.

• Like 1

Don't get me wrong here I don't mind wearing diapers/rather enjoy it but I NEED diapers. I don't get people who WANT to be incontinet/disabled.

It is simple They never saw it up close and personal. Much like the TG "woman" who never had a period at the age of 15 or 16 (they are really bad) or at all, even 25 is no fun. and they are very unaware of the phrase "Be careful what you wish for; you may get it"

• Like 1

I say tie him into a wheelchair for a week or two tape his hands shut don't listen to any thing he says . put him in bed and get him up when ever YOU feel like it . same with changing and maybe you only change him once a day because you don't like the hassle of getting him in and out of the chair . sit around talking to the phone and watching tv ignoring him .

after that ask him if he still want to be disabled

Guest diaperguy68

You may want to move to a different city. One agency I called sends a new caregiver each time if you aren't happy with the last one that came to your house. Or post on craigslist+kijiji.

I say tie him into a wheelchair for a week or two tape his hands shut don't listen to any thing he says . put him in bed and get him up when ever YOU feel like it . same with changing and maybe you only change him once a day because you don't like the hassle of getting him in and out of the chair . sit around talking to the phone and watching tv ignoring him .

after that ask him if he still want to be disabled

This post gave me a MASSIVE erection. I love everything about this paragraph and and will truly make it happen one day. Being stuck in a dirty diaper + ignored and helpless has always been a fantasy of mine

Number 1. My help comes from a government agency I have spent year trying to find somebody who would not only care for me but also to have fun with with no luck. I've posted on countless boards.

Number 2. I think your nothing but a sick, perverted little ASSHOLE!!! Daily Diapers NEEDS TO BAN YOU ASAP!

This would be a great idea for a story, a "black comedy" about a clown who does this kind of thing but the girls tumble onto him and give him a taste of what it is really like and when he asks for a new one, she is already in the know

I like diaperguy68. He fails so much that every time I see one of his posts, I just have to laugh. The laughter brightens my day.

^_^

~ moogle

\

exactly sometimes the troll can do some good, you just have to learn to take it all with a grain of salt and find the humour.