LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I Gots A New Tigger

babytommy1981

Hi everyone, Lastnight my wife/Mommy gots me a new Big Tigger. its the largest one that disney has, I have every size now, and i gets all the new ones when they come out, but my new large Tigger is my new sleeping buddy, he stays in my Crib, Mommy said I cant take him out side with me or he will get dirty. Also my mommy gots me a new tigger jumper to wear. I loves my mommy/wife, on my birthday i turned 30 yrs old, but in spirt and playage i turned 3. soon i will me getting new ab toddler cloths to play out side in, and to go out with mommy when we go to the zoo. i cants wait.

Guest Baby Tiana

Congratulations! It's as if you just had Christmas again! :) hehe. I am glad to hear you're ecstatic about the new Tigger! I love tigger...but I personally don't collect them. I just like most stuffed animals. :) hehe. Sounds like you have a great relationship with your spouse. I hope that continues for years to come, and that the both of you remain as happy as you are today! :)

Congratulations! It's as if you just had Christmas again! :) hehe. I am glad to hear you're ecstatic about the new Tigger! I love tigger...but I personally don't collect them. I just like most stuffed animals. :) hehe. Sounds like you have a great relationship with your spouse. I hope that continues for years to come, and that the both of you remain as happy as you are today! :)

That was very sweet Baby Tiana. I'd like to add my good wishes too.