LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Life No Longer Worth Living!

DailyDi

I'm fairly certain you can't just magically develop cancer via oral sex. I'm pretty sure it constitutes that one of the partners is carrying the infection.

So basically, girls, if you're planning on being with your man for life, and he doesn't carry any infections and won't cheat on you (god forbid), then you really don't have any excuse :lol:

Same thing goes for you gents and your ladies! If you're both, right now, clean from infection, you aren't going to magically develop it without coming in contact with another person. So you can still reciprocate. ^_^

I'm fairly certain you can't just magically develop cancer via oral sex. I'm pretty sure it constitutes that one of the partners is carrying the infection.

So basically, girls, if you're planning on being with your man for life, and he doesn't carry any infections and won't cheat on you (god forbid), then you really don't have any excuse :lol:

SHHHHHHH!!!!!

What HPV are they talking about 1 or 2?

There is a difference...

I think you're thinking of HSV, or the Herpes Simplex Virus. The most common forms of that are 1 (oral herpes) and 2 (genital herpes). HPV, or Human Papilloma Virus, is something different and has more than 200 types, the shot only vaccinates against the most common four. The types are categorized into low-risk and high-risk. About 40 of the total types are transmitted sexually. Something like 90% of the population has contracted some form of it, but it goes away in most people and they never notice they had anything. Some types are what causes warts, and not just the kind you get down there. You can get some type of it by shaking hands, touching things others have touched, kissing, basically human contact spreads it, some kinds more easily spread than others. There is little to no way of knowing whether you or your significant other has it, so it's likely that unless you've only been with one another ever that you may already have had it. It usually resolves itself, it's a slim section of the population that has persistent infection and it is those people who get the cancers later. 5% I think. I believe the vaccine is over hyped except for maybe high risk women. A healthy immune system is usually enough to fight it off.

cancer killed my mother. And wile nobody deserves to die like that trying to shelter yourself from all things that are "bad for you" is imposable. You are giving up on living for longevity. And imo not worth it. Like new york for example... as of this spring they are banning smoking in out door public places. That is just insane. The difference in health risk from second hand smoke is only slightly... ever so slightly worse for you than breathing second hand air. I really hope they ban all that nasty second hand air its killing my fish.

I love giving oral sex. If it kills me than i guess ill die with more than a smile on my face ^_^

I highly recommend everyone get Gardasil, the HPV Vaccine. It protects against HPV types 16, 18, 6, and 11. Oral cancer is caused by type 16. So, if you get the vaccine, you're pretty much protected from it.

I, for one, have gotten Gardasil, so I will continue to enjoy giving oral sex.

you can barely see the sun thru all the smog!!! hahaha

You're delusional!

I was working in Brea today and it was beautiful outside... No smog no nothing....

Bright, clear sunshine and a few white clouds....

Hater.

I highly recommend everyone get Gardasil, the HPV Vaccine. It protects against HPV types 16, 18, 6, and 11. Oral cancer is caused by type 16. So, if you get the vaccine, you're pretty much protected from it.

I, for one, have gotten Gardasil, so I will continue to enjoy giving oral sex.

gardisil protects against hpv NOT cancer .... it was pushed onto the market with few long term studies as a way for pharmaceutical companies to make money off peoples fears but sides if u are over 25 or have had sex with more than onr or two people its pretty much useless ..... sides notice how its one more step women have to take ... we have to take birth control we have to carry te kid we have to breast feed the kid now we have to take a vaccine?! seriously !!! hehehe

ok not serious about that last part.... but really dont just get gardisil because the commercial or even a doctor tells you ... they get kickbacks for giving it to patients

• Like 2

gardisil protects against hpv NOT cancer .... it was pushed onto the market with few long term studies as a way for pharmaceutical companies to make money off peoples fears but sides if u are over 25 or have had sex with more than onr or two people its pretty much useless ..... sides notice how its one more step women have to take ... we have to take birth control we have to carry te kid we have to breast feed the kid now we have to take a vaccine?! seriously !!! hehehe

ok not serious about that last part.... but really dont just get gardisil because the commercial or even a doctor tells you ... they get kickbacks for giving it to patients

I didn't say it protects against cancer, although it protects against the strain of HPV that CAUSES oral cancer.

Men should get it too. We're the ones that carry it (usually). You're protecting your girl by getting the HPV vaccine. :)

And it's a vaccine. What the frak is the downside? Newsflash: There is no downside.

• Like 1

No downside except you know, it hasn't been tested enough to know whether there are long term side effects, whether it is actually all that effective in the real world, and it only protects against a few types, there are over 200 HPV strains out there. Is there toxic mercury in the formula? Is the risk of allergic reaction worth it? Most people already have one or several strains of HPV. The vaccine won't do crap if they already have the strains it is for. Vaccines aren't a miracle solution, like all medicine they have side effects and aren't perfect. There are downsides. The idea is a good one though. If it could be proven by an independent party to be completely safe and actually prevent all cases instead of just some, then I would be all for everyone getting it, male and female. Until then, count me out. I'm already 26, monogamous, and likely already exposed to at least a few strains, so it's pointless for me. If I'm going to get the virus I probably already have, but if I haven't it isn't very likely that I will get the sort that is passed on sexually... no new partners eliminates that possibility. Now benefit for public health workers may outweigh the risk though, they get exposed to all kinds of nasty stuff that without vaccines would probably kill them.

Edit: Also, Sarah_ab... :P the air here is at least better than dirty diaper smell! (I actually live about 15 miles E NE from LA at the base of the San Gabriel foothills... a lot more greenery to clean up the air here I guess)

I didn't say it protects against cancer, although it protects against the strain of HPV that CAUSES oral cancer.

Men should get it too. We're the ones that carry it (usually). You're protecting your girl by getting the HPV vaccine. :)

And it's a vaccine. What the frak is the downside? Newsflash: There is no downside.

• Like 1