LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

April 2, 2011 Abdl Party

diapernh

When:

April 2, 2011

Cost

Cost would be $15 per person (+ $1 paypal fee), which will include drinks, snacks and food

Who is invited:

The event is open to only those over 18 who are interested in ABDL and AgePlay

Where

The party will be hosted April 2, 2011, in Bellefontaine, OH. The party will be held at a hall, which is located right outside of town. This is the same place that I have held my past parties at. The party room will be open starting at 9am (I will be setting up).

What will we be doing

Usually I like to do a fun event. I am open to all suggestions, we have a bowling alley, historic castles, underground caverns, and more. We DO NOT have to leave the party at all if we do not want to. Any activities outside the party would be an extra cost for you. This will be somthing decided by those who RSVP.

If I have enough interest, I will bring the karaoke stuff. As many know I am a karaoke host, so i have about 6,000 songs in my library ranging from the 1930's& 40's up to recent hits, Many of which are from the original Pioneer LaserDiscs.

What activities will be there?

We usually do the following:

Lots of socializing, it is always good to meet new friends

Coloring - bring your coloring books and crayons; If you don't have any, there will be plenty at the party

Fingerpainting - usually it is just finger painting on paper on the tables, but be advised it can get rowdy (children - what can i say)

Watch DVD's – I will have my projector and screen setup for us to watch DVD’s - bring your favorite if you want

Crafts - usually we try to have some sort of a art and craft that babies can take home with them

Games – I have board games, we can do group games like pictionary and charades

FOOD!!! – in the past parties we had pizza, which is fine, but we will taking a vote from those who RSVP. There will be cakes, cause you don’t need a reason to have cake.

TIME:

The party room opens as soon as I get there (i get the key), which should be 10:00 AM and will last till 10:30 PM, the hall must be vacated no later than 11 PM.

FAQ:

Can I just show up without having to pre-pay

No, I like to keep track of the number of people who are coming. This tells me how much food to buy, etc…. This also allows me to know if the party is going to be worth my time. The cutoff for RSVP’s is March 26th (the sat before).

I RSVP’d but have others who want to come too, can I give out the address

I would rather you not, as the party is a private event and people who have not RSVP’d showing up is not a good thing.

Will my cell phone work?

If you have Verizon – yes, sprint – yes, AT&T – not sure, T-Mobile will not work. I will give out a cell # when you RSVP, which can be given to people who need to reach you in case of emergency.

What about diapers and diaper changes

People ask me often "Can I wear diapers there?" YES YOU CAN

"What will others be wearing?" Well you can wear what you like; some will wear baby outfits, onsie and a diaper, t-shirt and diaper, or you may want to just wear under your normal clothes. YOU DO NOT HAVE TO WEAR A diaper - I know that some may not be comfortable wearing around others, and that is fine.

since it will be early april - I need to let you know, if the remote chance we have lots of snow/ice on the ground, we may need to cancel the party. I tend to go out the night before and turn on the heat to get it warm. I like to have the room warm. Dress for the weather!

Will sombody be there that will change me? - Well, there will be if you bring somebody. Usually there is NOT somebody who will change you. Every now and then a baby will hit it off with a mommy or daddy that will change them at the party. Do not count on being changed by somebody

The hall does have indoor bathrooms (LOL), and the floor in the bathroom can be used for diaper changes. I am sorry, i know the bathroom floor is not the best place to be changed All I ask is that you use shopping bags or diaper sacks, cause I have to take all the trash with me when we leave.

Can I drink or smoke?

THERE IS NO ALCOHOL OR DRUGS ALLOWED ANYWHERE ON THE PREMISIS, and if you smoke you need to go outside. These are not my rules, they are the hall's rules. I have found a nice place to hold parties that is affordable to me, and we are left alone while we have the party. It is imperative that we all behave, and not ruin a good thing. Anybody who causes others to feel uncomfortable or endangers our goodtime will be asked to leave.

Will cameras be allowed?

YES, It is always nice to have something to remember your fun time by. I know that many do not like the possibility of others having photos of them. In the past, I have my laptop and printer at the party, so people can get a photo printed. I have also taken photos and uploaded them to the secured gallery on my site. Each person would need their own log-in, and photos only display for the ones that were at the event, which i am happy to do again. They are watermarked as well.

I have very strict rules about cameras and video.

- You MUST NEVER share them with others who were not there.

- If you put them in a photo album (physical), it should be only shown to other like-minded people (like at another party), and should be guarded like it was your life.

- If somebody asks you not to take their picture, DON'T! - Erase it!

- We do like to take a group picture, if you don't want to be in it, please don't get in it.

If you are interested, please shoot me an e-mail with any questions or drop me a line here

Ready to RSVP?

You can pay with paypal to diapernh@diapernh.com

Please add $1 to the amount to cover the paypal fees that i incur

if you want/need to mail me your funds, just e-mail me at diapernh@diapernh.com and I will get you my mailing address.

===============

If I have forgot anything let me know

Archived