LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Underwear Is Gone.

jeremy12312

WOW IRONIC HOW WE TALK ABOUT IT AND I GET HOME FROM WORK GET READY TO GO TO BED AS SOON AS I LAY DOWN SHE PRACTICALY FORCED ME TO PUT ON A DIAPER GOD WAS I TURNED ON. SHE NOTICED. GOOD THING SHE MADE ME CUZ I WET MY DIAPER WHILE I WAS SLEEPING. AND ITS BEEN ALMOST EVERY NIGHT IVE WET THE BED FOR THE PAST MONTH WITH MAYBE 2 DRY NIGHTS

The end of the month came, and I got new underwear. We had a bit of a family emergency towards the end, so it sorta knocked us both out of the mood.

As she handed it to me she said, "I bought that underwear, so it's mine. I'm letting you wear it, but I can take it away whenever I want."

My next regularly scheduled diaper week is in 3 months, but hopefully she'll get in the mood before then.

What happens if you get into a car accident, need a medical exam or some other thing where they may "ask questions"?

I had a heart attack a few months ago, went to the hospital in my pull-on diapers. Not a word was said, other than remove ALL your clothes when it was time to put on the hospital gown. But that was okay, too -- I didn't mind being naked underneath -- it was kinda nice for a change.

I would be pissed if someone cut up all my underwear. Even though I don't use them, it's still my underwear and I wouldn't appreciate someone doing this. I have a microwave that hasn't been used in a month but I still use it every now and then, and I would be mad if someone took a hammer to the microwave just because.

On da flipside, it will be interesting to see how this plays out. I would be very "horny" nad excited if I was forced to be diapered 24/7 by having all my real undies destroyed.

• 2 months later...

If my underwear disappeared, I'd survive. I'd either not wear anything at all - leading to "streaking" in my pants (um, don't ALL guys end up with "skid marks", unlike women? LOL) OR just continue to wear diapers and maybe more than I already do. As a DL, and not an incon, you'd think I WAS an incon with as much as I'm in diapers. I'd figure that if my Fruit of the Looms disappeared, the Little Woman, and Love of My Life, who already accepts and encourages my DL side/life/world, was going a step further and making sure that, to keep me in line, or soothe her jealousy issue (with other women perhaps wanting to encourage me to "stray"...), it was diapers full time. Not that it would bother me, as close as I am to that as it is. And, I'd enjoy it, even more than I already do. The next step would be to see how I could do away with HER underwear, and join me! LOL

I really like the idea that the OP mentioned, but an interesting point came up.

(um, don't ALL guys end up with "skid marks", unlike women? LOL)
No, not unless I'm diapered. And my wife, otoh, has them frequently. I've had to be Daddy and put her in pull-ups occasionally because she can't be responsible about it.

She has really bad gas most of the time, leading to a lot of farting and occasional sharts I guess. 0-0