LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Got A Strange Email . . .

pampers212

Got a strange email from a man claiming to be an egyptian ambassador. He claims that the egyptian president is hiding in exile, and has lost access to his fortunes. He needs to borrow $10,000 to cover the banking fees to secure a transfer of funds from the egyptian federal bank to his swiss bank account, and is promising to return me $100,000 when he completes the transfer. Anyone got $10k I could borrow? :whistling::rolleyes:

Yahoo Story

if you believe that, I have some oceanfront property in Omaha I can sell you.

It's a 419 scam, could be a Nigerian prince too

and btw, CNN and a few other networks were reporting Mubarak is in Sharm-el-Sheikh, a resort town in the lower Sinai Peninsula. His Swiss bank accounts are frozen too. Even if you could move the money into his account, good luck getting the money.

These scams have been around for years, and are very easy to recognize.

Really! I love the ocean. How much do you want for it?

It's on sale this week only for half off B) As a bonus, we'll throw in a vacation lot at Okefenokee Acres, where a free swimming pool goes with every yard :lol: And to the OP, sure- I'll loan you that just as soon as I get another inkjet cartridge :rolleyes:

Bettypooh

It's on sale this week only for half off B) As a bonus, we'll throw in a vacation lot at Okefenokee Acres, where a free swimming pool goes with every yard :lol: And to the OP, sure- I'll loan you that just as soon as I get another inkjet cartridge :rolleyes:

Bettypooh

:P most printers nowadays won't print those images :P

I had one once... they wanted me to help them with their mail order business in my area. I just had to accept checks on their behalf and wire them the money wile i got to keep 10% off the top. It was my spam email and i was bored so i made up some fake info about myself and acted interested. The way this scam works is they send you fake checks. You then deposit them in your account. The amount will be credited to your account even though the checks have not (and never will) clear. Then wile the money is in your account you can do anything you want with it...even wire it to nigeria... A couple weeks later when the checks bounce your bank will come to you for the money you wired ... And by law you owe it to them. You are totally F'ed. But anyway... I led them on for a couple weeks just to use my idle time and waste theirs. Twards the end i told them everything was great i would just need to hold their checks for 8-15 weeks until they cleared before i could wire them the money. After several funny ways to try and persuade me to just do it faster....even offering me as much as 30% they finally gave up. Wow what company has a profit margin so high they can offord 30% for processing haha.

They keep doing these scams because it costs nothing and even if 1 out of 1,000,000 fall for it its worth it. I would love it if everyone when getting these emails followed up on them with bogus info leading them on. It would take them so long to reply to everyone just to get nothing they would be forced to quit or hire a huge staff to help reply... either way we win.

Yeah these scams are classic. Like Marcuss said, it can be highly amusing to lead them on by acting like a total idiot. I was once in the prestieged position of "Area Directions Manager" for a Bangladeshi rope manufacturing company Bangalore Inetertaional! Needless to say I never saw my money, or my free rope...

:P most printers nowadays won't print those images :P

Some of my computer stuff is so old that instead of USB or Serial Ports, the printers run over telegraph wires :whistling: If you know where to look (and have the PIN code) finding a machine that will print this stuff isn't too hard. Using it for that purpose will cure your homelessness for 15-20 years after the Judge's gavel slams down :o

Bettypooh

Guest dragonmaster4066

between these scams and the ones on the singles sites, i have had days of fun!!! even one on fetlife was offering to be my personal slave. lol. untill i asked her how she was going to get here!!! and told her her first duty to her master was to get to the U.S. with out his help!!! needless to say, she has never showed up!!! worthless ass slave!!! lol couldn't even follow the first command!!!

Some of my computer stuff is so old that instead of USB or Serial Ports, the printers run over telegraph wires :whistling: If you know where to look (and have the PIN code) finding a machine that will print this stuff isn't too hard. Using it for that purpose will cure your homelessness for 15-20 years after the Judge's gavel slams down :o

Bettypooh

ohhhhh the old dot-dot-dash matrix printers

didnt know those printed in color too :P

I had fun with one of these once, leading them on like I was seriously interested(and nieve,) but I think they caught on really quick that I was just f'ing with them and quit replying.

They aren't targeting people who go into a drawn out correspondence. They want people that fire off their info as a knee jerk reaction, and they can do their damage before the other party realizes it.

between these scams and the ones on the singles sites, i have had days of fun!!! even one on fetlife was offering to be my personal slave. lol. untill i asked her how she was going to get here!!! and told her her first duty to her master was to get to the U.S. with out his help!!! needless to say, she has never showed up!!! worthless ass slave!!! lol couldn't even follow the first command!!!

PRICELESS!!

I like to have fun with these guys as well. I send back an email saying that I am extremely interested, but also using some basic tactics to sound a little naive, so they think I am legit and not just pulling their strings. I then say all of the needed info is in the attachment in the email(always contains a virus, I like to kept it mixed up a bit and use various forms of virus). My favorite is the ol' "completely fucking their system by having 1(yes 1) line of extremely important code deleted, but not before screening a montage of some really nasty stuff". There's a lot of other fun stuff to do to them, but I just don't give enough of a shit about them to devote too much time/effort into it, so usually I make my message short and sweet. Some might be smart and never open attachments, but I doubt it.

I have had a few e-mails like this in the past,let me have some money or let me use your bank account,the only thing you get at the end of the day is an empty bank acount.

You would those think that the people who run those scams would have cought on that we know its a scam, or are there still people who fall for this sort of e-mail.