LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Vintage Xl Goodnites

Hi everyone. I went out shopping this morning and cam accross a package of vintage goodnites in XL! These were the ones from the late 90's when they first cam out and were all white and were not gender specific and were a tad bit larger. The package waas thelarge size almost double pack. I was wondering if anyone a=had any interst in having these. I would not mind going back to buy them if there is some interest from some DL's out there. Let me know what you think.

As I have told others.

Buy them, put them on e-bay, profit.

I bought some vintage Attends from a person on here not too long ago. Kept half for personal use, sold the other half to a friend and still doubled my money.

People will pay good money for vintage diapers. You just need to put forth the effort of selling them.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

If you intend to sell them, might I recommend a picture of the year date. This had always helped my auctions. Check the market and make sure others are selling, desire for these things will come and go with the public so make sure they are biting.

I did try to take a pic of the date but since it is so small the camara blurred the writing. I do have these posted on eBay. The auction closes tonight if you are interested in bidding.

Hmm... if you have a scanner, you might be able to scan the portion of the bag that you need the date from and use that as a picture for the date. One thing to keep in mind is that the date on the bag/diapers is usually from the year before the diapers were actually released. Here are some examples:

1. The current GoodNites were released in 2010, but carry a date of 2009 on the diapers/packaging.

2. The "2009" GoodNites carried a 2008 date as well.

3. The "Ballerina" GoodNites from 2007 carried a date of 2006, but were released in 2007.

4. The current Pampers Easy-Ups carry a release date of 2009, even though they were released in 2010.

5. So do the current Huggies Pull-Ups.

This system does get trickier as you go back further in time though, while most diapers from the past decade follow the aforementioned system, some older diapers don't. Prior to last decade, companies often went for long periods of time without updating the date on the diapers/packaging, because design changes were less frequent, and a simple packaging variation didn't warrant a significant update, or change to the date on the packaging. I hope that this is helpful though. :)