LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Maybe It Is About Time

diaprbayb

Yes, I am not new here but to celebrate 1 year I decided to post here.

A whole year, wow. I don't need a mommie or daddie. Yes, I am a sissy baby girl. My wife knows and plays with me as often as we can. In the real world I only wear diapers when we can be alone and the kids are away ( which isn't often enough). I wear panties to work every day. :wub:

Back to me here i dailydiapers. I come here to share with you all things I've come to know over the last 30 years dealing with AB/DL. I use to get all my info and stories the old fasion way, hardcopy. I still have many books.

Yes, I get silly sometimes but hey I need to let the little girl get out before the man out there goes nuts.

In here I am the little baby girl so don't expect ground up responses. I didn't say I don't give them I am just saying don't expect them :P

Hey lets have fun out there or in here!

Hehe. Glad I scrolled down there.

Yeah technology is great, but try not to crash while finding the right pic for the situation ok? Unless of course someone else is driving and you are buckled up tight in a car seat. Then post away! A daddy is always concerned about his own little girl and why should it be any different for someone elses?