LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

There Has Got To Be More Places To Buy Than Walgreens...

There has to be more places to get diapers than Walgreens, where I usually get a pack of Depends M. They're always full of people, even the 24-hour one! (Which is in a part of town I don't like going by myself at 2 a.m.) Where does everybody buy their diapers then? I looked through the yellow pages for nursing and medical supply stores, but I haven't found any that looked like they'd have what I want. Plus, the chances of running into someone I know is very high, I've run into people from highschool who work behind the counter, friends, and relatives.

I want to try other kinds of diapers, and purchasing online would be a great hassle, because I'd have to go through a long-winded cloak and dagger routine to get a package delivered. I live in St. Louis, and if anybody knows how to find a place that sells, I'd really appreciate it. I tried using the verizon Yellow Pages online, but not much luck there either.

There has to be more places to get diapers than Walgreens, where I usually get a pack of Depends M. They're always full of people, even the 24-hour one! (Which is in a part of town I don't like going by myself at 2 a.m.) Where does everybody buy their diapers then? I looked through the yellow pages for nursing and medical supply stores, but I haven't found any that looked like they'd have what I want. Plus, the chances of running into someone I know is very high, I've run into people from highschool who work behind the counter, friends, and relatives.

I want to try other kinds of diapers, and purchasing online would be a great hassle, because I'd have to go through a long-winded cloak and dagger routine to get a package delivered. I live in St. Louis, and if anybody knows how to find a place that sells, I'd really appreciate it. I tried using the verizon Yellow Pages online, but not much luck there either.

what about a safe-way or a co-op. u might be able to buy some there if there's any around :)

there is many places that sell diapers, grocery stores, walmart, kmart....and many places like that....try xpmedical.com it is easy to order and very fast delivery....and it takes like 5 min to order....and they ship all pakages in disret boxes......and they got a number on there site so you can order over the phone....and if you buy from the store and some one you know walks up tell them it is for a family member like your grandma or something

i live in st louis too and there really isnt a whole lot of stores.

as for stores you can go to the attends web site (yes i know you want depends but here me out) http://www.attends.us click on where to buy > type your zip code in and it will show all stores in the st louis area that has attends. and i would assume if a store is going to go have attends then they will have depends.

a search for 63129 gave me the following results:

HDIS

HOME CARE DELIVERED

PALESS HEALTHCARE PRODUCTS

SYMPHONY MEDICAL SUPPLY

ABSORBENT SOLUTIONS INC

THE ASSURED CONFIDENCE COMPANY

EQ PLUS

THE INCONTINENCE STORE

INCONTINENCE SOLUTIONS

VITALITY MEDICAL

DACOTAH PAPER CO.

KLINE MEDICAL SUPPLY

MY STAY DRY SUPPLY

SPECIALTY MEDICAL SALES

CONNETQUOT WEST INC

MEDICAL EQUIPMENT DIRECT

EDIT:

some of those are online stores <_ but other than that i dont know what to say.>

EDIT II:

schnucks and dierbergs has depends too :D

I am also in the St. Louis area; specifically St. Charles. Some places that I can reccomend are Standard Drug in the St. Charles area. St. Louis Medical Supply on Manchester Rd. in Kirkwood carries Attends by the case as well as other brands of diapers. Many of the area Wal-Marts have self checkout lanes, and they sell Depends & Assurance. I have found that to be a fairly unembarassing way to buy - throw something over them in the cart just on the off chance that I see someone I know, and take it to the self checkout.

Tell me what area you are in and perhaps I can give you some other places that may be closer to you. I travel all around the area in my job, and tend to stop in lots of diffrent places to look at what they have.

Personally, though, I get my Attends most of the time from homecaredelivered.com. $56.95 for a case of 72 Lrg 6 tape with waistband briefs w/free delivery. Attends have been my favorite for a long time - I don't like them as much as I used to when Proctor & Gamble made them, but for my money they are still the best daily wear diaper out there. Shipping is relatively discreet - the box says Paper Pak & the size - nowhere on it does it say "Attends" diapers, incontinence, or anything of that sort.

I think I remember buying once at The Medicinne Shop on N Lindbergh. NMay wanna check them out. If you are heading out to St. Charles, only the Standard Drug near the St. Andrews Cinema off of I-70 has much of a selection. They also carry Salk's plastic pants there.

Thanks for the great info all, I'm going to start checking into some of these places.

EDIT: I'm in North County.