LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Panties

As do a lot of males on this site . i wear womens underwear. to me a diaper or a pair of panties is the same ! its just somethin that feels good! yes i can't pee in my panties but besides that it is just the style of underwear i chose at the time! i have recently decided i didn't want to hide things from people. panties seem to be much more accepted than the diaper!

I suspect there are more men wearing women's panties for various reasons than diapers, you are right.

My wife even counts panties as lesser in the range of my deviency (I tend to only wear diapers when I'm really stressed).

I have days of the week panties I wear a lot. Even my "boy's" underwear tends towards men's cut thongs and fancy briefs.

I have never owned a pair of boxers (I grew up in the days of tighty wighties but haven't worn those since high school).

Yea I like panties too and the wife is equally accepting of my panty fetish. Only problem I have if I’m not wearing a diaper underneath the panties things just have a tendency to slid out the crotch.

Any suggestions of some that will hold the average guy in place?