LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Crazy Kitty

DailyDi

As some of you know I feed several strays in our neighborhood.

Tonight a puppy was out there so I put some Snausages out for him... which drew the attention of one of our cats, so I put some kitty treats out. The cat yells at the dog, chases him off the porch then picks up the last snausage and drops it on her plate. Doesn't touch it again, but goes back to her treats.

I gave the puppy a couple more off the porch, but it cracked me up to see the kitty take control of the area and it's food.

Heh. One of my dogs did something similar to my brother's dog (who's about 1.5 times her size and still growing). She went all snarly and chased him away from his own food dish when I took her up to visit my folks' house. This was the second time they'd met. The first time, she wouldn't get out of the back of the truck and kept barking at him.

hehe, tough kitty! one scratch to a nose of a puppy by a kitty and it'll have a cat complex his whole life, I had a doberman who got the sharp end of my cat when i was younger, and was skiddish of cats forever, even as a 100lb beast.

glad you're caring for the strays, I've always owned rescue animals and volunteered at the SPCA in California, it's good business to watch out for little ones. I even had a rescue iguana once!

Just be careful. In some places, caring for a stray legally constitutes adopting it. So, if the strays scratch or bite someone, you could be held liable. If you've got the resources, it's probly better to go ahead and adopt them. Or find friends or family who're looking for pets. Give them a proper home and keep them off the streets and out of shelters. Both of my current dogs were strays.