LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What Would You Do

I'm not going to really worry about my grammer or etc. I have to type this fast. So bear with me.

I have a friend who has a GF and there currently not together anymore but just remain friends today. Both older than me. Oneday my buddy Mike calls me from Utah and says Lynn wants to talk to you. So I do. We been talking for the last 6 months or so. My friend Mike doesn't care at all that if I live with her up in WY. I'm down in Northern AZ still. We text each other everyday. She really likes me, knows I don't have a GF, she either wants to come down or I go up and see her. She's crazy about me. I finally had to tell her something just last year before the 2010 ended. Right before Halloween started. I told her about me as a DL. She didn't understand at first but I got through her. She knows now I wear diapers spordiaclly. She has no problem with it, she even told me that if I come up to live with her. She would buy my diapers right there in wal-greens for me, change me, diaper me, etc. How ever I would like to be treated. or what ever my mood is. Just a play thing. I sent her pictures of me in my diapers and she just loves them. She thinks they are sexy when I"m wearing them. She told me she likes looking at me in the front area so I gave her a picture of me wearing ABU cushies, holding a bear, and wearing a rugrats shirt. She loved it. She thinks it's soo cute me wearing them. She can't wait to come face to face with me like that.

Just last month at the end of the month I got fired from my job after working for this business for 9 1/2 years for exessive tardiness after my car broke down and I took it to a shop for repairs. I'm getting behind on my credits cards, a storage payment, car insurrance, etc. Been scrambling to find a new job. I told her this too. She wants me to come up in two weeks from now on the 18th of FEB to see her graduate from a class she's been taking. I'm suppose to go with a friend up there. He's getting his own room, and me and her together. But I have no money, no job for right now, I feel as though things are going to start hitting the fan if I don't do something soon. She's pressuring me to come up, I don't know if I should just go up there and try to find a job up there. I can't find anything down here for now. I can't just move either. I have too much stuff down here right now. I still have my other car here. Can't rent a U-haul right now either. No cash. Even If I moved I would have to have a job to go to right away up there in WY. Never been up there in my life before. Things right now took a complete turn for me. Tables have turned. Right when I thought things were going good. She still wants me to come up. I'm in a complete mess right now. Has anyone ever expericenced something like this? or maybe have an advice.

I told her if I'm coming up. I'm going to sneak some diapers up there. Never been diapered by a women before or changed! it's a 3 day trip up there. Feel happy and unhappy.

Sarcasm has never helped anyone!

Personally, I would put in an ass load of applications right before you planned to leave then take the few days off. I know all to well the feeling of being strapped for cash (college student) and bills pile up fast. You also need to take time to relax and not stress out over it all. If you put in a pile of application then you're just waiting for phone calls, and if you have a cell phone you are good to go!

Since you have the time, you might as well visit her and do some job hunting. It's worth the try. If someone is hiring, do the math to find out whether or not it's worth actually moving there. Also, though, make sure that you have either a backup plan or a commitment with this girl. Personally, I'd weigh out the possibilities and lean heavily toward the current location.

I agree with the above...

also think about downsizing your life.. if the car isn't working, and there is public transportation in your area... sell the car get what you can for it... do you need all those movies and video games? sell them for some cash.. do you HAVE to have cable.. do you HAVE to have those gaming systems? all those books> even those nice designer clothes? Its amazing how much 'junk' we all have in our lives... and when we are strapped for cash those can be good supplies.. I'm not saying sell your entire life.. but this could also make it much easier when a move does come... downsizing may also reduce clutter in your life... and when physically you are not surrounded by clutter it can help psychologically as well..

Take an inventory of your belongings, have you watched, played, read, or worn it in the past 3-6 months? if not, chances are you truely CAN live without it.. plus all that cash could help you with a rainy day fund for it you do decide to move up there...

I had to leave my entire life behind, only had a gym duffle bag of clothes and my laptop. this was not planned, but it was one of the best things that could have happened to me. All those belongings i thought i had to have... i discovered really did NOTHING for my true happiness.

Like i said i'm not suggesting just sell everything, but take stock, make some choices... see what you really don't need.... besides, books, movies, games, gaming consoles, those can all be rebought when circumstances have changed for hte better.

however keep your computer and internet... because these are crucial for job searching!!!!

Sarcasm has never helped anyone!

I wasn't being sarcastic. it was serious.

Losing a job because you can't show up or be on time is MAYBE acceptable for a high school aged kid. As an adult, its an embarrassment. Especially if its your "life line" and you don't have a back up plan. Coincidentally, if you have a back up plan for losing your job, you generally are doing everything you can to keep the job.

If it were me, I'd stay home and keep beating the bushes for work. It's nice that she wants to 'play' but I have to wonder why she expects you to spend time and money which she knows that you don't have to go to her? :huh: My last SO was like that. Years later I began to understand that such a perspective is being selfish- or worse :( My response would be "Yeah I know it's your graduation, but what part of I can't go because of the reasons I already stated don't you understand?" :o Yep, I've become a cynic in addition to being a skeptic :P But that wasn't my doing; I just began to see things I hadn't seen before. I've also lost a few friends through the years who said essentially the same thing about their Ex. It's not that they didn't mean what they said- it's that they didn't realize how they would feel with you dating their Ex till after it happened :rant: I won't go into situations like that anymore because friendships last a long time but most GF's don't. I look a long way down the road these days and I don't have any friends to spare!

I have a friend here who had a good job but lost it. He put in his resume' at several places but didn't really try to find work till he was almost broke :screwy: Now he's ready to take on any work he can get, but the jobs which he didn't want that passed in this time-frame are now filled <_< And adding to his misery is that with the money he had saved being all gone now, he has little gas money to get out to do any kind of work or to find a job :rolleyes: Almost everywhere there is work that pays something, but you've got to beat the bushes hard to get it these days. You've got to network fully, knock on people's doors, stop at every business every time you pass, ask friends and family to help by letting you do work for them starting from the moment you find yourself out of work So what if it's 3 hours hard work that will only pay $20? That's $20 you didn't have before! ;) When the steady income goes away you have to go into emergency mode immediately- Like Sarah said that means cutting every expense you can. Like BBB said, your being late more than once is inexcusable so you have to realize that this mess was of your own doing. You had 9 1/2 years time to develop and implement a back-up plan and you didn't do that :angry2: Heck, as hard as jobs are to find right now if my car died I'd camp in the woods near work to keep my job if that's what it took- this is my job dangit, and nobody else is getting it no matter what I have to do! See? I'm selfish too :lol: but I'm dedicated and my employer knows that- which coupled with my excellent work keeps him where I want him as it keeps me employed B) You need to rethink how you look at your job and what it really means in your life.

I hope you find a way through this soon and I hope the GF lasts if you go there. It sounds like fun, but like anything else there are no guarantees on anything happening until it's done. welcome to reality :drive1:

Bettypooh

also... a graduation for a class she's been taking.... do you mean she was in an actual degree program for something/ or literally one class in her college career is having a ceremony? because if that is the case there will be soooo many more classes...

but what betty pooh said is correct seems she's being a little selfish really.... I mean i understanding wanting someone you care about to be at a special day, but I also understand financial constraints and how that means you can't always get what you want... if you give in to her now, she's going to keep expecting she comes before your financial obligations.. best to set the boundaries.. if she wants to see you that bad.. she can go to you !!!

So I assume you had been tardy many times before your car breaking down?

Also depending on your online social network friends you might try asking them if anyone knows of any temp work you can do while you are looking for a job. Could also try Craig's list for temp work.

You probably should stay where you are, but if an opportunity does arise from visiting then you certainly should consider it.

Temp agency, donate plasma, labor ready. Don't wait for someone to come to you for work go to them. I used to live in Flagstaff there are a few opportunities but you can't be above them. I bet the Jack in the box by the greyhound station needs people, and there's the telemarketing company in town...

I think diapers are the least of your problems. WHERE are your priorities, man?? You need to focus on the more important parts of your life, and picking up the pieces. I am amazed out of all things DIAPERS are the issue you have here. Take off the blinders you wear and see you need to rearrange your priorities.

Other than that, good day.

And if all else fails on a job... North Dakota is hiring for oil well workers and all associated fields. Heck half of Montana that got laid off the last 2 years is working over there doing something as business is great there right now.