LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Babyloved

babyloved

Hi Everyone

I'm a newbie and I thought I'd just tell you a little bit about myself. I loved nappies from about the age of five when I used to take my sisters from her room and put them on. I 'borrowed' her dolls too. My parents weren't at all happy with it though it never went away. I kept it secret. In my teens I would buy nappies [as they are known over here in England] and wear them to bed. I loved soaking them and then disposing of them secretly.

When I left home I went a bit overboard and wore nappies as much as I could under my regular clothes but I felt increasingly guilty about this 'strange compulsion'. Then I fell in love with Marie. I was 25, she was 20 and we spent all the time we could together. During the first few months of our courtship I didn't use nappies at all or tell her anything about it. Then, just before we got married I blurted it all out. Marie was very interested and intrigued and asked if I had any nappies in the flat. I didn't have so she suggested we go out and buy some! I was amazed. She even had a glint of excitement in her eye! To cut a long story short Marie took over all my baby fantasies over time and had me wearing nappies and plastic pants all the time under my regular clothes. She also made me some rompers and shortalls and said she loved me as her baby. However she changed things quite a bit. From the time she took over she had me wearing double terry nappies and double locked plastic pants. The reason was because sometimes my interest in being babied waned and we had arguments but I didn't want to stop completely. Marie said that either I let her decide what was best for me or I had to stop altogether. I didn't want that so I put myself completely in her hands.

Over the years I have become used to being nappied and wearing plastic baby pants and Marie has made me or bought me a whole lot of baby clothes so that I wear adult clothes less and less. At home I am always put into rompers, playsuits or just nappies and t shirt. I have dollies and fluffy toys she has bought me and she has even told some of her friends - so if I'm dressed as a baby when one of them is invited round I have no excuse to hide or ask to wear something else.

Well. That must be too much for a newbie so I'll stop here.

Hi Everyone

I'm a newbie and I thought I'd just tell you a little bit about myself. I loved nappies from about the age of five when I used to take my sisters from her room and put them on. I 'borrowed' her dolls too. My parents weren't at all happy with it though it never went away. I kept it secret. In my teens I would buy nappies [as they are known over here in England] and wear them to bed. I loved soaking them and then disposing of them secretly.

When I left home I went a bit overboard and wore nappies as much as I could under my regular clothes but I felt increasingly guilty about this 'strange compulsion'. Then I fell in love with Marie. I was 25, she was 20 and we spent all the time we could together. During the first few months of our courtship I didn't use nappies at all or tell her anything about it. Then, just before we got married I blurted it all out. Marie was very interested and intrigued and asked if I had any nappies in the flat. I didn't have so she suggested we go out and buy some! I was amazed. She even had a glint of excitement in her eye! To cut a long story short Marie took over all my baby fantasies over time and had me wearing nappies and plastic pants all the time under my regular clothes. She also made me some rompers and shortalls and said she loved me as her baby. However she changed things quite a bit. From the time she took over she had me wearing double terry nappies and double locked plastic pants. The reason was because sometimes my interest in being babied waned and we had arguments but I didn't want to stop completely. Marie said that either I let her decide what was best for me or I had to stop altogether. I didn't want that so I put myself completely in her hands.

Over the years I have become used to being nappied and wearing plastic baby pants and Marie has made me or bought me a whole lot of baby clothes so that I wear adult clothes less and less. At home I am always put into rompers, playsuits or just nappies and t shirt. I have dollies and fluffy toys she has bought me and she has even told some of her friends - so if I'm dressed as a baby when one of them is invited round I have no excuse to hide or ask to wear something else.

Well. That must be too much for a newbie so I'll stop here.

• 4 weeks later...

Having a significant other who understands and participates in your infantilism is a very large and genuine gift. The are so many seeking so few for just that sort of love and attention. Anyone who has had or is having the experience should know how rare it is and how lucky you are.

Alli