LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

National Ms Society Walk

sarah_ab

Hey everyone, so once again I am doing the walk for the national multiple sclerosis foundation. The walk is in early april.

I am not asking people specifically to donate, but just wanted to throw it out there, that if anyone wants to donate and sponsor me to walk the money goes to an incredible cause!

I have a link and you can donate directly through the MS society website and can make it completely anonymous so it does not show who donated money for my walk.

I do this every year and its such a great event and for such a great cause.

Please if anyone is interested in donating let me know in a private message and I can send the link to how you donate.

Or if you don't want to sponsor me, anyone can go to the website and donate, or sign up to do a walk in your local area!!!

• 1 month later...

thank you!!! the money goes to such a good cause and MS is such an awful disease and so unknown... one day you can be up and running around with your children and literally by that evening you could be stuck on the couch unable to move your legs... and then not knowing is this new paralysis permanate? if not how long will it last? and when it goes, how much function will i have left?

Bumpity bump bump bump..

16 days left until the walk. I have already raised over $200 ... my goal is $250. Last year my goal was $150 and I met that and then some. I'm hoping to go over my goal again this year.

Anyway, the money doesn't go to, its all donated online, through a secure website and donations can be made anonymously. There is also a tax ID number to claim on next years taxes.

If anyone is able to help and would like to please just send me a message for the link.

Also, if you are unable to donate, but want to get involved check out the national MS society website, there are walks that go on alllll over the nation, there may be one in your area coming up!

• 2 weeks later...

thanks dd for the bumb!!!! the walk is this saturday!!! i have almost met my funraising goal of $250 but would love to go over!!!!! its such a great cause and the walk is always soooo much fun!!!!!

at the walk now it starts in 30 min !!

a huge thank you to everyone from here who donated and every who rpovided encouragement!!! i raised over $330 thats $80 more than my goal!!

WOOOHOOOOOO 4 miles in about 1 1/2 hours, that includes some stops to help a few people who's scooters were stuck in mud, and to use the bathroom at the halfway mark...

between my boyfriend and I we raised about $450 !!!!!!!

thanks again to everyone!!!!