LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Adult Baby And Diaper Lovers Campout

babyalan

This years annual adult baby and diaper lovers campout is going to be from Aug 18-23 the cost is $35.00/day/person that includes meals.

For all you adult babies and diaper lovers and incontient people that want to feel like you can relax in your diapers with no fear of judgement with like minded people this is the place to come to and have a good time and just relax and be your true diapered self with others like yourself, but also its a good support group for all of including spouses and BF's and Gf's and incontient people alike.

This is a byod( bring your own diapers) and Byob( bring your own booze).

This is for adults 18 and over.

We have had many of these campouts over the years and it always has been fun with our resident magician and musicians and teddy bear picnics.

It is sure to be a good time the location will be revealed only to paid campers suffice it to say I can give you a hint it will be at a private gated campground in Central Alberta between Edmonton and Calgary.

So if you are looking for a good way to have a fun diapered time come out make plans to make this years campout even more fun!

We need a minimum of 12 people to make this happen so please if you are interested and are truly planning on comming email me at babyalan007@gmail.com

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Tried to send you a pm but it didn't seem to go through. Or possibly it did and you got it a few times... Sorry if that is the case.

I am interested in the camp out from the point of view of offering my services as a pro Mommy as well as possibly selling some of my clothing. Would this be a possibility? I could also bring a diaper supply for those that might want to buy there and save on bulky traveling.

Tried to send you a pm but it didn't seem to go through. Or possibly it did and you got it a few times... Sorry if that is the case.

I am interested in the camp out from the point of view of offering my services as a pro Mommy as well as possibly selling some of my clothing. Would this be a possibility? I could also bring a diaper supply for those that might want to buy there and save on bulky traveling.

I am not sure that a pro mommy for hire would actually work as they usually charge so much that it would cost most of us several months if not years of pay just to pay for a weekend session.

As for promoting your line of clothing that might work and I stress might as there are prizes donated every year by Gabbys and a few other campers that are handed out to certian baby's in certain catagories.

As for comming to camp well anyone is welcome but everyone has to pay the camp fees no matter what thats so it is fair all the way around.

I hope this reply helps if you want you can email me at babyalan007@gmail.com

• 1 month later...

BabyAlan,

We're heading to Montana this summer at BabyMaggie's request even though it is "her year to go to Hawaii". We still love the concept of your camp but it is still a matter of scheduling it around our busy lives. I just hope that you get enough support to keep it up until we can schedule the trip.

You wrote a good response to MommySarah. All are welcome but all have to register and pay the basic fee. If I attended, I would have no problem with members of the community marketing their services and products. I expect that the marketing would not be disruptive and hope that profits on the products would be fair and reasonable, particularly if just reselling adult diapers.

Sorry to write "thanks but no thanks" again this year, but I wanted you to know that my wife and I are still interested.

Aloha and stay warm up there,

Honu

• 2 weeks later...

Montanna you say wozers that is just a hop skip and jump from where we are gonna have our campout most likely a 12 hour drive not far especially since ya all will be diapered an no need for potty breaks lol you should come this year there is gonna be a diapered dance and a fashion show.

BabyAlan,

We're heading to Montana this summer at BabyMaggie's request even though it is "her year to go to Hawaii". We still love the concept of your camp but it is still a matter of scheduling it around our busy lives. I just hope that you get enough support to keep it up until we can schedule the trip.

You wrote a good response to MommySarah. All are welcome but all have to register and pay the basic fee. If I attended, I would have no problem with members of the community marketing their services and products. I expect that the marketing would not be disruptive and hope that profits on the products would be fair and reasonable, particularly if just reselling adult diapers.

Sorry to write "thanks but no thanks" again this year, but I wanted you to know that my wife and I are still interested.

Aloha and stay warm up there,

Honu

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The area the location is in Central Alberta Canada I cannot give out the actual location until the person is paid and that is because we have done it that way for many years and will not change that policy, and yes people can come for a Minimum of 2 days or stay the whole 6 they just have to have it confirmed and paid for by no later than Friday Aug 12 as there is lots of prep to do you can email me at babyalan007@gmail.com for more details.