LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

N J L Fun Committee And N E L I Con Committee Online Net Meetings Friday, Feb 11Th

TheMagicDragon

NJL Fun Committee and NELIcon Committee Online Meetings are MOVED TO Feb 11th!

by glenndl less than a minute ago

NJL Activities and Events Committee

There will be a meeting of the NJL "Fun" Committee on Friday, February 11th at 8pm sharp in the form of an online metmeeting at Mikogo.com. All 'NJL Members' are welcome to attend. The meeting will end at 8:40pm. We'll review the currently announced February Munches, discuss formation of the South Zone, and talk about ideas for March. If you are not yet a member, check out the February Munches which are posted in this group, come to a munch, obtain approval from leadership and you too can become a member.

There will be a meeting of the NELIcon Committee directly after this at 9pm sharp. Sign in beforehand beginning at 8:50. Anyone interested in joining the Task Force Committee may join in (not limited to NJL Members.) We welcome other Littles (Ageplayers, AB/DL) Munch Leaders who want to look into co-sponsoring this event. NELIcon is for the entire North East region of the United States. We also welcome potential Vendors and Presenters as well as individuals seriously interested in helping out. We need behind-the-scenes workers and folks to work "shifts" in NELI Con Activities. We'll discuss items concerning the Benefactor issue (critical), Hotel block contract, Registration, Insurance, Vendors, Presenters, Task Force Staff issues (lodging) and Convention Activities.

If you have interest in any of the above or if you are a prospective member (thinking about attending your first Munch this year) kindly send us a valid private email address so that we may put you on our Mailing List! We'll send out the Net meeting Session ID numbers by email about an hour before each meeting.

Do you have an email address other than being on here? Its extra work to get individual PMs out on Fetlife, after I send the blanket email and I seldom have the time. It drives me crazy to have to do this just before a meeting. We also have an NJL Members Mailing List for those who are actually members. We never give out last names, btw for obvious reasons.

Archived