LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

N J L February Munches (3)

N J L Zone Poll  

6 members have voted

1. 1. NJL has North, Central and South Zones. Relative to where you Reside (either in or out-of-state) - which Zone is closest?

• NJL North
    • NJL Central
    • NJL South
  2. 2. Relative to where you Work (either in or out-of-state) - which Zone is closest?

• NJL North
    • NJL Central
    • NJL South
  3. 3. Munches now are accessible by Rail and Bus, as well as by Major Federal and State Highways. Which modes of travel would you likely use? select all those which may apply.

• Motor Vehicle
    • Train
    • Bus
    • Jet Pack!
    • Cessna or other light aircraft (yep we got "sky pilots")

New Jersey Littles

2011 February Munches (3)

As posted on January 24, 2010 at www.LittlesMunch.com and the following websites:

www.DailyDiapers.com www.FetLife.com www.ABKingdom.com and more!

NJL Central Brunch and Bowl

Date: Sunday, February 20, 2011

Time: 11:00 a.m. Sharp, Arrive by 10:50 or expect to be seated elsewhere!

Attire: Street Casual (No visible kink paraphernalia at any time)

RSVP: Not required but it’s always nice to know who’s coming

Current All-website Count: 5

Munch Location: Hometown Buffet, Rte. 1 South, Edison, NJ 08817

Directions: http://www.maps.google.com. Via rail/ bus: http://www.njtransit.com.

Arrange in advance for pickup and return to New Brunswick Station, Northeast Corridor.

Philadelphians: take SEPTA to Trenton then transfer to NJ Transit Northeast Corridor!

New York City: From NEW YORK PENN STATION to New Brunswick Station, Northeast Corridor!

Website (About, Menu, Directions and Map): http://www.Hometownbuffet.com

We meet at the Hometown Buffet and get on line to pay at 11am. Pay one price upon entrance – all you can eat, buffet cafeteria style. In order to get adjacent seating they require us to arrive together otherwise they seat latecomers elsewhere in the cafeteria and you will be out of luck – we know from experience! We strongly suggest you arrive at 10:45 to meet up just inside the entrance. The food and drink is plentiful and it’s good. Pay one price for the food (all you can eat!); there is an additional charge if you want beverages (all you can drink!) If you leave hungry don’t blame us.

Bowling

After brunch we head over to Brunswick Bowling for a few games and fun times. Bowling should wrap up by about 3pm. Those coming by train plan to arrive at the New Brunswick station by 10:30 am and return to the station by 3:30pm. Again, please schedule this with us at least a day ahead. This is a great munch to attend if you want to take the train in from Philadelphia OR New York City! If you need a Sunday off to just relax with friends this won’t disappoint! We like this station for most NJL Central Munches although the restaurants and activities may change.

NJL South Munch: Snow Tubing with the DC Littles Munch!

Date: Saturday, February 26, 2011

Current All-website Count: 3

That's right - Snow FUN! It's about a 1.5 hours drive from South NJ, Central NJ and Pocono’s/ NEPA and even closer for our Philly members. We can take two passengers in my car. I can also pick up at New Brunswick or Trenton Station as we travel down Routes 1 & 95 to the PA Turnpike. Space is limited and payment due prior to Feb. 15th. RSVP HERE:

http://fetlife.com/groups/25635/group_posts/1173823

NJL North 'Brunch Munch' and Movie

Date: Sunday, February 27, 2011 (Note change of date to Sunday)

Location: Land and Sea Restaurant, 20-12 Fair Lawn Avenue, Fair Lawn, NJ 07410

Time: 11:00 a.m. Sharp. Ask for the “NJL

Interesting timing on your poll. It just might be a truth in a week or so that I'll have the opportunity to fly north.

I answered the first two based on my old residence because they're also more likely to be the munches that I'd drive to on my visits.

• Like 1

Okay... whoever voted for jetpack can't be taken seriously...

:o You know how to squish the fun right out of my answers, huh? I made a punny. :lol: I totally blame that on Glenn. He put the answer there. Answers are meant to be clicked. I was just doing what he wanted. Besides, I think he's smart enuff to throw that answer away. He wasn't kidding about the plane, though. B)

And I still want a ride in PArms airplane someday. So does our friend Cheryl.

Soon my friend. Soon.

I was supposed to do the flight test on Saturday morning, but I couldn't get the new overhauled engine started. Once the mechanic figures out what's wrong and I will test fly it. Then, it will go through its break-in period where it needs to be flown for long periods of time at high power settings to seat all the gaskets and rings properly. That's where I will have the opportunity to fly north. I was actually hoping to do it on Super Bowl Sunday, but as I am not aware of the current state of the engine, it just might be much later in the month. Pray that the weather and timing of everything falls into place so that I can go to the munch on the 20th. It would be the best birthday ever!!

• 2 weeks later...

Glenn, as it stands now: My boss is OK with my flight up there, however, I am already scheduled on the 20th (my b'day btw). There is a chance that I can rearrange the schedule (prefer not to do that to clients) so we can kick furry bowling butt. I held a 182 average at one time in my life. The weather might cooperate for that trip. There is a better chance that I might make it to the brunch the following Sunday. (Though I really want to go tubing.) Maybe I can make my trip up on Thursday and leave right after tubing. I'm just thinking aloud now. If I can get out of class on Thursday night, that might be better for me.

EDIT: I just got scheduled for Monday 21st. I'll give myself a 5% chance of making it up there to bowl and a 75% chance for either tubing or brunch because of the lack of weather forecasting.

Hi PArms,

Got it! Reminder: The Deadline to pay for the tubing trip is the 15th, here is the link to the DC Littles Invite with link to Mako - the group leader. If you want we can drive directly west on 78 to to pick you up (will need p/u addy for GPS) and return, saving time. We have room for four and so far its Dawn and myself. ChrissyBib is also planning to attend, think he might be going solo. I'd allow three hours drive each way, event is from 1 - 4pm. If you can get up here in the first place - it's all good! Who knows, maybe someone around here in DD might come to visit you in a NJ Munch? This is what draws others out.

LMK any schedule updates! If you need current phone numbers PM or email me. Meanwhile, focus on being the perfect little schoolgirl - they always seem to get good grades which makes all the other kiddies jealous! At least that's what I remember.

http://fetlife.com/groups/25635/group_posts/1073930

Looks like the 27th for munch and a movie wins! Pray for good weather. The airplane and I are all set. The schedule has been blocked off. Pray for good weather.

What time would you be leaving for the munch? I can fly into Central Jersey regional (formerly Kupper field) in Manville. Can I bum a ride from you?

OR . . . for anyone else that may be attending, perhaps you're driving near a small airport and have the room for a hungry sissy. . .

Wait, did I mention we should pray for good weather.

It is completely possible that I can arrive late Saturday night, too, but I know that you'll be tired from tubing and a loooong drive.

Looks like the 27th for munch and a movie wins! Pray for good weather. The airplane and I are all set. The schedule has been blocked off. Pray for good weather.

What time would you be leaving for the munch? I can fly into Central Jersey regional (formerly Kupper field) in Manville. Can I bum a ride from you?

OR . . . for anyone else that may be attending, perhaps you're driving near a small airport and have the room for a hungry sissy. . .

Wait, did I mention we should pray for good weather.

It is completely possible that I can arrive late Saturday night, too, but I know that you'll be tired from tubing and a loooong drive.

(Glenn does the sleepy happy dance - wooooOoooooOoooooOoooo!) Nah, we can pick you up either way, you're welcome to stay with us (meals included) and of course you can bum a ride! The airfield is literally a fifteen minute ride. Will pray for clear skies! Wait till I tell Dawn and Cheryl 8D

Cool, thanks. I'm gonna work on some flight planning. I think that the distance is far enough that I'll have to make a fuel stop. And leave VERY early in the morning or fly a portion Saturday night.

p.s. Does Mommy know that you're on the 'puter at 3am!!!!!?????

Ummm yes?

Actually I told her so yes she knows hehe. I told her you are coming so its already all squared. Come whatever time you can and I'll come pick you up by myself if its late - the time isn't an issue. Its amazing to have someone coming from afar in the first place really, plus we can do sissy stuff like maybe have tea, whatever! Ya know? Hmmm, I have a nice outfit or two I've put together - not half bad! Otherwise, I now know what they mean when a gal says "I have nothing to wear!" (even though they have a closet full of clothes).

I'll put out the general alarm regarding your visit in case anyone wants to catch up with you! Northern NJ with train access might just bring in an unexpected nice surprise or two!