LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hello All

chris576

Hi,

I've been a long time browser on here and posted a few times but never introduced my self. I am a 26 y/o DL. I have had a strong sexual urge to wear since I was about 12. I have been wearing on and off for the last 10 years. My first memory of wearing was when I was maybe 6 or 7 and I had a good friend who was a girl and we would sneak diapers from her mom and put them on each other in her closet. We would always try to wet them for some reason I cannot remember, maybe to give us a reason to change each other. At that age I do not believe it was sexual at all, but it has always had me thinking about if it is was that play that caused me to feel the way I do about diapers. To this day everytime I put one on it's just so comforting to have one on. I love to hear the sound of the plasitic everytime I move. I especially love the feelingl of a warm soaked diaper. I have no AB desires. Even with the strange fetish I have, it seems different to act like a baby. I know I know it's like the pot calling the kettle black.

I've been married to a pretty understanding wife for 4 years. When I first told

her about my secret DL side she was put off. After about a year she saw on our computer that I was searching ABDL sites and asked me more about it. She came around and let me start buying diapers at the store. She has on a few occasions diapered me and once or twice let me diaper her (after a few drinks). Every time when I'm diapered around her I do not feel as comfortable in them as I do when I'm by myself. I guess it's because I think it's strange for her to see me diapered and I think she might be uncomfortable. I'm sure it's all in my head and maybe someday I will be able relax completely around her while diapered. I still have yet to wet around her or be completely honest with her about the full extent of my DL side.

Thanks for reading and take care.

Chris

Welcome to DD Chris :D

And congrats on having an open-minded SO :thumbsup: It seems that you have a good balance in your life about this. Things should keep going well if you keep it that way ;) There are a number of people here who are curious about Japanese diapers which are hard to come by on this side of the big blue pond- maybe you can answer some of their questions if you are so inclined :)

Enjoy the Website!

Bettypooh

hey man, i too can remember having urges to wear diapers at a very young age, thats cool that your wife uderstands your desire for diapers. oh BTW i too used to live in okinawa japan, from 94 to 98 when i was a kid, my dad was stationed at kadena afb, it was cool growing up there