LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Best Pull Up?

i have been wearing diapers for about 3 and 1/2 years now and i have always used the traditional style of diapers with the tapes, but recently i accidentally bought a pack of pull ups (tranquility) that fit me very well, convenient and able to change quickly is what i like about these, but when i wet i flood and it seems that these ones i have dont really have enough absorbtion and leak. i dont really want to have to buy boosters if i can help it, thats just one more thing i have to hide. My question is, what is the best most absorbing pull up diaper on the market? i really prefer cloth like over plastic, cause they are quiet.

i have been wearing diapers for about 3 and 1/2 years now and i have always used the traditional style of diapers with the tapes, but recently i accidentally bought a pack of pull ups (tranquility) that fit me very well, convenient and able to change quickly is what i like about these, but when i wet i flood and it seems that these ones i have dont really have enough absorbtion and leak. i dont really want to have to buy boosters if i can help it, thats just one more thing i have to hide. My question is, what is the best most absorbing pull up diaper on the market? i really prefer cloth like over plastic, cause they are quiet.

Try looking at the "reviews" on this website. I wear for need, so my situation is much different. I wear the Abena XPlus, but maybe there is a pull-up that might work for you. Good luck

If you can fit into good nights give those a try, like the OP said diapers don't like floods.

GN's are great if you add a stuffer, I used GN's with Tena Guards for men, I was pleasantly surprised how well they worked.

lol.... disaster... bahahaha yeah ive done #2 in that pullup and it was toooo gross :D . ok, if they dont really make a super absorbent pullup, what is the best cloth like diaper? the expandable waistband for me is a big plus, i like my diapers to feel clingy, and the stretchy waist band makes me feel like the diaper is on good.

Try looking at the "reviews" on this website. I wear for need, so my situation is much different. I wear the Abena XPlus, but maybe there is a pull-up that might work for you. Good luck

Abena makes the XPlus in a "cloth-like" version. Never tried it myself, but it's available...

They call it the "Air Plus" line. http://www.xpmedical.com/airplus.html

It's still a diaper, but it's quieter, I'm sure, than the plastic version.

Edited by WBDaddy

You might try Depends Super Absorbency pull up style for men or women depending on your circumstance. I personally like the super absorbency and have done a little bit of heavy wetting in them but sometimes they still leak a little bit. Pull ups are meant for lighter wettings not heavy like diapers are meant to hold. I have to wear pull ups if I have a cold as coughing will sometimes cause me to wet my pants on accident as I have stress incontinence. These have saved me from a lot of embarrassing wetting accidents & wet pants in public. Once my cold was gone then I was able to go back to regular underwear. Good luck!