LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Fitting Sex Into A Play Session

Timing is such a huge issue for me regarding fitting sex into an ageplay session without it coming off like some kind of creepy pedo thing. I'd love to hear some thoughts regarding either how to manage it or just ways to get that (pedo thing) thought out of my mind.

are you talking about just penile vaginal intercourse? in my mind sex is more than just sticking a dick into a pussy, theres oral, anal, masturbation, toys.... all sorts of things... checking to see if a diaper is wet can lead to some finger action, diaper changes of course, tub time, also anal sex can come after a spanking session, toys can we used, especially anal toys, as a punishment, she gets spanked, then a plug inserted than diapered...

unfortunately, the pedo thoughts are in you... if she is in a diaper, and acting like a baby, then either you are going to have to drop the role play or you are going to have to get those thoughts of your head....

Its about your frame of mind... for us ab play is a form of sub/Dom play, its a form of 'punishment' for me when i am acting like a child i will be treated like one... but its also about remmebering that its a sexual punishment...

i don't think 'riders' who engage in pony play feel like they are into bestiality when they have sexual relations with their pony. so it shouldn't feel like 'pedo' play... besides you arenot being turned on by a child, you are being turned on by your girl ACTING like a child, or being FORCED to act like one.... she is physically very much an adult (at least i HOPE so).....

are you talking about just penile vaginal intercourse? in my mind sex is more than just sticking a dick into a pussy, theres oral, anal, masturbation, toys.... all sorts of things... checking to see if a diaper is wet can lead to some finger action, diaper changes of course, tub time, also anal sex can come after a spanking session, toys can we used, especially anal toys, as a punishment, she gets spanked, then a plug inserted than diapered...

unfortunately, the pedo thoughts are in you... if she is in a diaper, and acting like a baby, then either you are going to have to drop the role play or you are going to have to get those thoughts of your head....

Its about your frame of mind... for us ab play is a form of sub/Dom play, its a form of 'punishment' for me when i am acting like a child i will be treated like one... but its also about remmebering that its a sexual punishment...

i don't think 'riders' who engage in pony play feel like they are into bestiality when they have sexual relations with their pony. so it shouldn't feel like 'pedo' play... besides you arenot being turned on by a child, you are being turned on by your girl ACTING like a child, or being FORCED to act like one.... she is physically very much an adult (at least i HOPE so).....

Lot of meat here. Thanks. :)

welcome... i hope it made sense, i posted it from my iphone while on the plane, and we were going through some turbulence so wasn't sure if it all made sense after i posted it.

Makes perfect sense to me. I mean, the dom/sub component really is the turn-on for me anyway (regardless of whether I'm domming or subbing, LOL). You're right, though, the whole pedo-paranoia thing is still something I gotta get out of my own head.

I've yet to reveal my AB-ness to anyone outside this forum, but here are my thoughts. When I personally get all diapered up, I act like a baby. There's nothing personally sexual about diapers to me. I don't even think about sex or masturbation or anything when I'm in this state of mind. So if I were having a hypothetical play session, I wouldn't want to have sex. So really, it does depend on the feelings of the participants. If either of you are having pedo thoughts then I agree with whoever said it earlier, break the ageplay and be adults. =]

If either of you are having pedo thoughts then I agree with whoever said it earlier, break the ageplay and be adults. =]

You misunderstand - it's not pedo thoughts like "being attracted to infants", but rather nagging thoughts of "damn, is this like pedophilia?"