LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Tena Ultra

I still have some of the Flexi-Fit diapers and have really enjoyed them. They work well, although not quite as well as a full-on diaper, and putting them on is a snap. If you want to use the toilet, you can just drop the front of them and go. Very handy.

They're more like a super undergarment than a diaper, so they're not recommended for nighttime use.

-RMS

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Not certain how evident this is from the replies in the thread so far, but from what I have been able to find out, then there are two distinct lines of all-in-one diapers, which are sold inder the Tena brand name. The US Super and Ultra slips, and the European Super and Maxi slips. Seems like the review section mixes them left, right and center...

The two designs differ significantly. From what I have read from people, who have compared them, then the European design is the superior option.

Around these parts the current (EU) Tena Slip Maxi design is generally considered the Rolls Royce option among adult diapers. Personally I haven't compared them to, say, the latest version of the Abena AbriForm X-Plus. But the last time I had to make a choice between the 'old' X-Plus and the Maxi Slip a few years ago, it was not even a contest. The Maxi won hands down in any comparison, which mattered to me: Discretion, feeling of security, fluid capacity and distribution, fit, quality of manufacturing and comfort. These days my standard go anywhere, do anything diaper is the Tena Slip Maxi.

I have little experience with the Tena Flex type of pull-ups, as those doesn't work too well for me.

how thick are they compared to attends or abri form?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>
The (EU) Tena Maxi is probably the thinnest of the lot, which I like for wearing them under everyday clothing. Yet they don't sacrifice their efficiency, as they will swell in thickness as required to cope with the fluid output.

I once saw a comparison, where the (EU) Maxi was a '3' on a 1-5 thickness scale, and the old style Molicare, the Attends Special care and the Abri Form X-Plus being 4 or 5. However the Maxi may swell all the way up to a '6' if needed! However I'm not sure they aren't able to swell to more than double their original thickness, far from it in fact.

So they are discreet if you don't need the diaper, yet in desperate situations you may end up with a bulge in embarrasing places, but no wet spots.

HPD.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Various on line diaper selling sites say that Tena Ultras, Small size now fit upto a 36" waist. I am a 35" waist and like my diapers to fit tightly. Sometimes mediums can feel too large, so I was wondering whether anybody had experience of the new, "larger" sized Tena Ultra Small size.

Thanks.

Me badly wanna try Tena Flex maxi[ dun get confused with Tena Slip maxi] but Tena Flex maxi are narrower and look v thick and are plastic covered in a pullup style--they look great, but no where gives free samples of em. :angry::blink::(

the Tena flex maxi I know have the same cloth like cover as the tena flex super and plus have. Unfortunately they are not good for sleeping with because of the missing sides, so I will have to stay with the ordinary Tena slip maxi with the ugly noisy and sweaty plastic cover for that purpose. For the day allthough I am happy to have the Tena flex super, mainly because they are easy to put on even for a person in a wheelchair without having to go and lay on a bed and all that stupid stuff, and because they let the skin breathe better than plastic and ofcourse not to forget, they don't make any noice :D I would ofcourse never have minded sending you a couple of samples since I never pay for them myself, if it wasn't because the posting costs would bee too much for just being friendly :(