LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diapers And Hypnosis - Sw Uk

isky

I noticed a lot of diaper stuff being popular with ABDL on erotic/fetish hypnosis. (I'm thinking WMM if that's familiar).

Hypnosis is another interest of mine and I was wondering if anyone wanted to chat with a view to meeting in the near future to maybe combine the two ?

I know hypnosis can help you really relax and get into the spirit of things.

I'm mid thirties, kinky, into hypnosis and diapers. I'm looking to mix and share my hobbies !

Send me a memo on here. I tend to check memos at weekends.

Isky.

hypnosis is great, after i started wearing diapers at night again, I bought the diaper training series. I listen to diaper training every night. after waking up during the night, and I found I had wet myself, I couldnt go back to sleep. but that file has helped alot and now I just sleep thru the night.

• 3 weeks later...

*pouts* :badmood: I can't be hypnotized. I tried it to get me to wet all the time but that didn't work, even went to a pro but he couldn't get me under all the way. It helps me relax a little but that's it.

• 5 months later...

hypnosis is great, after i started wearing diapers at night again, I bought the diaper training series. I listen to diaper training every night. after waking up during the night, and I found I had wet myself, I couldnt go back to sleep. but that file has helped alot and now I just sleep thru the night.

What is this diaper training series?