LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Adult Babies And Diapers

BabyMichelle

So, I am a BDSM professional and lifestylist. Adult baby play has been an interest of mine since day 1. Now here's the thing, I feel completely alone in my fantasy world. So if I was planning on teaching others about the subject (age play) and so on so forth, how would I explain it? I've taken notes, read forums, read about other baby girls and boys, but I've come to a point where, I need more insight. I wanna know what makes you tick. The thing is, I don't want to expose anyone or make them feel uncomfortable, because I don't like it either. However I would love to know what makes everyone tick. I'm not looking for an essay or anything but I do plan on teaching others. I really dislike how others think of us as pedophiles or the other way around. So here's a chance to maybe teach others about it.

Also, I wrote this essay last night. This might give you a better perspective on what I am trying to find out. It took a lot of work to do this. I may be a professional, but to dig this kind of information out of a "humiliation slut" isn't an easy task. By the way I am the humiliation slut. Take a read, give me your thoughts and concerns. If you have any questions please ask.

Please understand that I am not an advanced writer, this is more of a draft right now and is going to be edited and there's more too add. But, I hope you enjoy what I have so far.

My Inner little

As a little, there is so many different ways I like to express myself. Whether I am being a little brat, shy, naughty, getting into things, so on so forth, I really find it hard to express and communicate what I am either feeling or trying to do. The role of a Mommy and Daddy role, in my opinion would be hard role to fulfill in my opinion. Being little may be a fantasy for me, but it's also a state of mind as well. I am a child at heart and keeping my innocence, play-fullness, imagination and creativity all come into play which makes it a positive outlet. But my inner little is a very big part of me, not just a role I play.

My Inner little's behavior

Being an adult I have to be responsible and mature at all times. But sometimes I need to let go. Being and acting like a little is very carefree. My feelings, thoughts and desires are very important to me when being a little. When playing out a fantasy or role with someone else, comes to not just the littles participation, but the same goes for the role of a mommy or daddy (babysitter, nanny, teacher). A little can be a little by themselves, but when their fantasy involves another person, that's what makes it complete. It's almost like masturbating all the time, and all you crave is another persons touch or presence. It's an activity that involves another party to be fulfilled.

My behaviors as a little can change at any given moment. Which is typical, because most children do the same. They go from happy to sad, or from shy to obnoxious. I'm not saying that I want to act inappropriate in public, that's really not my thing. Yes, it's humiliating and hot, given the right time and place. I almost want to keep it discreet but just enough not to impose on others. When I am little, I don't have adult responsibilities, I might have young responsibilities, but only those that pertain to like picking up crayons or being a good girl.

Some of my behaviors, because they are childish, might come off as if I am being defiant. It's kind of the point. If I was told to pick up my crayons, and I say no and stomp my foot..I could get a warning, time out or a spanking. If I say it playfully and I am laughing or being silly, it could be taken almost either way sort of. I might of meant in a “whatcha going to do if I don't

• 2 months later...

Well as for me... I guess I would have to say it makes me feel good and secure. Also every time I regress it brings back my happy childhood memories even from the time I was still in diapers and my mama pushed me in my green stroller.. "sniffles" I miss her.

I love being a child at times because I don't worry anymore and I have fun! I wish I had an adult sized playground!! I miss that!! if I had the money I would build one!!

Anyway, it's my childhood memories that makes me tick! Hope it helped some BabyMichelle

BabyMichelle,

Thanks for the insights. My wife agrees and identifies with some, like being innocent and enjoying feeling little, but not in other ways. For her, adult play and Little Girl play and two separate, distinct things. The point is, it got us talking and gave me more insight about her.

My perspective is that a lot of sexual fantasies involve an exchange of power. The degree of that exchange as well as the method defines the fantasy. For this community, it seems that the context of the exchange is a normal situation if the person giving power were younger. The confusion outside the community is the combination of the normal situation and the aspect of an adult protraying a child either voluntarily or through the power exchange. If the situation was not "normal", like a dungeon and involved props that were strickly adult only, the addition of diapers wouldn't be offensive. It's the whole adult baby nursery, adult sized cribs, adult high chair, baby style play clothes and otherwise using props intended for infants but sized for adults.

Good luck with your effort to help vanilla people understand that we're not criminals.

Aloha,

Honu

• 2 weeks later...

I love how this was written... Vanilla people need to understand we're not all pervos and pedos. I've always hated that stereotype.

As an AB and using it to cope with using diapers as an adult. I find diapers to be a sense of comfort as well. I also have autism and I tend to act more as a child than adult as well. I find being AB helps me deal with all that. I have never been able to be babied, or have anyone baby me or even help me figure out how to deal with it a lot better. For me, I believe AB is a comfort thing to help me cope with the autism and with the regressive nature of my psyche. I am slowly but surely making peace with the AB side of me and accepting it more. There was a time, where I put it all away cause I got tired of being hurt and screwed over.

So, part of my psyche is damaged. I don't trust a lot of people in the AB world because of that. Especially fly-by-night mommies, people saying they'll help me with my AB side and or the odd scam-artists I've run across. So, my baby side is still learning to accept things more.

I'm usually around 2-4 years old if I play baby. I find that I'm still using bottles, sucking my thumb, clutching my blankie and basically all innocent while I watch an old show on DVD from my childhood. I find AB as a way to regress, forget the tough days and just deal with things as best as I can. I admit part of AB is sexual for me, but not all that much like it is for other people. Lately, I'm at a point where I'd love to find someone to help me come to terms more with being AB. I've never been babied, never had much luck with AB girls either cause some better daddy always comes along.

I'm always struggling with trying to understand it, and I love how this is written out. Maybe it will help vanilla people realize ABs are not like how we're portrayed on TV or elsewhere.

Well, just my thought and my story on it all.

BabyChris121675