LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

N E L I Con '11

Thanks, dlsmd you're on the list!

The NELI Con Task Force will contact those who RSVP'd on Daily Diapers (No pun intended?) beginning in a few days time, to welcome them and confirm they are on the RSVP List. Once a person has RSVP'd, they will be screened for the Registration process, asked for contact info (i.e. email address) and given the Registration Information. Please bear with us, there's a first time for everything this go 'round.

Note: there is another Invitation in the NJ Forum herein, but we prefer you stick to (i.e. Stay here) the page you've responded to at DailyDiapers, for the time-being.

Aaah, this sounds like fun, actually. But I still live with my parents and there is no way I'd be able to lie hard enough to get away with attending, haha. Maybe one day if this becomes a regularly yearly thing.

Aaah, this sounds like fun, actually. But I still live with my parents and there is no way I'd be able to lie hard enough to get away with attending, haha. Maybe one day if this becomes a regularly yearly thing.

i told my sister that im going to a videogame players convention

• 2 weeks later...

i told my sister that im going to a videogame players convention

My mom would want to know more about exactly where I am since I'd be going so far out of town for the weekend, heh. She's been to conventions with me before but NOTHING like what this will be XD. 'sides, I have another event to attend that weekend, it seems. =]