LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

My New Movie

Hey Everyone,

Hope you are doing well and having a great new year so far! With a new year, comes opportunity for new beginnings and new projects. In addition to working on revamping ABDL-UNIVERSITY with a new group of individuals and completing more short films and whatnot for such... I am also hard at work on a list of other projects-- One of these is my new feature legnth film, SIDELINE SECRETS 3. http://www.indiegogo.com/Sideline-Secrets-3-1

The original film in the series was released to dvd in 2006 and is available at a long list of retailers, including Blockbuster, Amazon, TLAVideo and many more. Upon it's release, it became the #7 Bestselling Gay-Themed film of the year... Mind, this is a year when we were competing against such amazing films as BROKEBACK MOUNTAIN! So, taking into consideration our nonexistent budget at the time, and it being my first feature legnth film, that is quite the accomplishment!!!

In recognition of the success, the film soon went international. And, with that, we were asked to do a sequel as quickly as possible. "DARKER SECRETS: SIDELINE SECRETS 2"... I gotta admit, we floundered. Although the film sold quite well and went international as well, the story and overall structure was really lacking! We strayed away from the main characters and entered a tangent of sorts, with loosely connected storylines and the reappearance of just a handful of chracters, that were now leading roles, but mere cameos in the first.

Since then, we have been bombarded with emails from viewers asking for a "real sequel"... A sequel that would pick up with the original characters and storyline and bring things full circle.

It now being 2011, I am very happy to say, we are now in pre-production for SIDELINE SECRETS 3: SECRETS OUT!!! As desired, the story picks up with the original characters and storylines. A majority of the original cast is reprising their roles from the first film, myself included. And, we have some great new additions!!!

Plot Description:

"Sideline Secrets 3: Secrets Out" follows Devon Tyler (James Townsend) as he returns to his hometown after a tragic accident. Trying to reconnect with his family and friends, Devon quickly realizes that things often change a lot more than expected over time as he begins questioning his role and the relatioships with those around him. With everyone he knows moving down a new path, and his life seeming in a rut, it isn't long before some breaking news disrupts the town and forces it to unite in a battle against an evil that just won't die...

It is at this time, that I invite you to take a look at our IndieGoGo webpage for the film to learn more about it and see how you can help out: http://www.indiegogo.com/Sideline-Secrets-3-1

Anything you can do to contribute to the funding. spread the word, etc. is very much appreciated. There is never such thing as "too much help". If you can simply share the appropriate links to spread word about the project on Facebook, Twitter and other websites, that would be terrific!

In addition, we will be looking for music to feature in the film and much more. If you have a product and/or service you can offer to help us out with overall production, we would love to hear from you as well!

Follow us on Facebook and show your support, learn of new announcements, how you can get involved and much more: http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Sideline-Secrets-3/120225344707105

Sincerely,

JTDalmationPup

Archived