LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Most Annoying Advert On The Earth....?

Lanthey

If "they" is the legislature of the US, then yes, they were and they did. Look up the CALM Act. Doesn't come into force until December this year though, unfortunately.

Will be anxiously awaiting that. My SO is anal about commercial volume, it's gotten to where he just mutes the TV anytime a commercial is on instead of having to turn it up and down up, and down. We had an old TV with an auto volume feature that would keep it at a set level no matter what was on, sadly our new one is lacking this.

Though I don't really think we will have regular TV service that much longer anyways. Paying $125/mo for TV, phone and internet is getting really old. There aren't enough decent shows on anymore to hold my interest. More often than not we end up watching NetFlix just to not have to put up with the commercials.

The one I hate is the AARP commercial where the woman starts off by saying, "Let me tell you about a very important call I made...." and then she goes ahead and tells us all about it! Like we give a crap about her call in the first place, but what gives her the right to come on my TV and say, "Let me tell you...." without my permission! Just who does she think she is by assuming she can just start talking about her stupid phone call and assuming I want to listen to it, even though she said she was going to tell me! She didn't ask if she could tel me about her call, she just barged in and said, "Let me tell you..." and then did! When I have the remote handy I always mute that commercial!

Another thing I HATE are adverts for horror films..... I get scared, grossed out really easily and the smallest thing can give me nightmares for weeks.... So I HATE that watching TV after 9 is pretty much a no no because stupid horror film adverts come on and scare the poop out of me....... >_<